• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Az ski racing teams

Vortex

The game is a foot. We start on Jan 8th this year. Total is $650 again. I would like $110 from each member. That covers the race fee and when we firm up our 7th person their fee will cover a shirt or team hat. We can decide on that later.

Please send me a pm with you home addy info, your phone number and mailing address Dob e-mail is optional on registration form.

I know some of you have new adresses so I could not do it. I will give you my home address in the response. Send me a check and I will pay the fee. I should be able to get all of this done this weekend. Forms are kind of brutal. Too busy to do any more. www.patspeak.com gives all the info you may need.

Vortex

I have eveyone's info except Roark's. I think he is practcing getting married again. As soon as he gets back to me we will be registered. I know he moved since last registration.
Thankx

Vortex

Thankx Roark. Still need dob. I registered us and we will see what happens. I sent an e-mail to them with a few questions. I did not see a place to register Ga2ski as a tele person and I'll buzz them you Dob Roark later.
I just wanted in and registered. Thankx for the quick response. Going to let it ride for a while. Just to busy at work to do anything ski related. We are in. Nothing happens until the captain's meeting in Dec anyway. I'll make that meeting.

Vortex

I heard back from Pats' Roak's DOB put in and Ga2ski will be put in as a tele racer. Glad to have the gang back together. Chile will be missed, but fun for all is in the plans. Thankx Ga2ski for his help. Roark has been volunteered to help out with communication as he did last year as well. Considered yourself notified Roark. jk

ga2ski

Thankx Roark. Still need dob. I registered us and we will see what happens. I sent an e-mail to them with a few questions. I did not see a place to register Ga2ski as a tele person and I'll buzz them you Dob Roark later.
I just wanted in and registered. Thankx for the quick response. Going to let it ride for a while. Just to busy at work to do anything ski related. We are in. Nothing happens until the captain's meeting in Dec anyway. I'll make that meeting.

Let me know if you need me to go to meeting as I think i live the closest to Pat's I can go as an Asst. Capt or if you unavailable.

Bob - Thanks for putting this together again.

If you are all lucky I'll break out the GS suit again this winter.

Vortex

Can't wait for the GS suit again. Trust me, that is what you need for an avatar. You can be Superboss jr. Again thankx for you help. Pm responded do. Not ment to be as rough as you took it, but point well taken.

Vortex

bump. I had to re-do everything. They lost our application. Had to confirms my cc was not billed twice. They manually imput it. Thankx to Gini for fixing it. All I had was a comformation of my application was processed. Computers just don't like me. I think I sent all of you my addy. Updates to follow.

tree_skier

Bob, checks in the mail

along with the other great lie's from campton and nashua

the mobile home is paid for

I didn't know she was my cousin

and I was only helping the sheep over the fence

tree_skier

Not yet. I am heading to the starting gate this weekend. I need to get the kids stuff. I will probably end up with new GS boards for me so my son can run them for super G, they only have one race for the j4's so he doesn't get his own super g boards and a couple of reps said to just let him run adult GS skis.

Vortex

Cool Dave. I know a few are looking at stuff at the Waterville race program swap this weekend. All the shops bring last seasons gear out at good deals. I still need to get my daughter new ski boots and confirm the bindings for my sons new board. I'll have it all done by Oct 14. Got to be ready for that early season open somewhere.

Vortex

Ya your boards were a bit beat up last season Ga2ski. Roark and Tree_skier checks recieved. Dave your $10 short. Probably cause your cheap.:wink: Sounds like I made it confusing to others as well my bad.:dunce: I will be much happier when we just ski and the paperwork and all that stuff is done. Thankx for the help.