Mammoth Mountain June 9th - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some people are still skiing at Mammoth by using the Upper Panorama Gondola that services mountain biking to ski the snow that is still left over higher on the mountain. There are still some nice moguls to look at in the live cam.
    2016-2017 - 21 Days

Quote Originally Posted by loafer89
    Some people are still skiing at Mammoth by using the Upper Panorama Gondola that services mountain biking to ski the snow that is still left over higher on the mountain. There are still some nice moguls to look at in the live cam.
    Link!! Please
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

www.mammothmountain.com

Click on the webcams on the right side of the main page and then click on the McCoy Station Cam. If you enable the camera, you can pan up to the upper mountain and look at a nice field of moguls. The camera only operates from 9am to 9pm eastern time to respect on mountain guest privacy.
    2016-2017 - 21 Days

I had a blast there

I worked at Edwards Airforce base in March and April. I would work 4 days and then ski Mammoth for 3 for 5 weeks straight. I had the most fun skiing ever there this year. It was totally amazing and the amount of snow they got was unreal.

~FTrain

Get massively liquored up, have fun with my friends, de-flower my neighbors daughter, and pass out in my car cuddled up to my dogs for warmth..

Thread Information