• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Beowtch thread - for therapy

Greg

Staff member
To be honest, I wasn't lurking. Someone send me an email to let me know about a possible train wreck, now who could resist that? :lol:

Come on. Admit it. Referral log. Yesterday had to be a top andyzone day for 2011.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Yo what's up andy? So what brings you back here? Were you checking the andyzone logs and saw a lot of referrals from this thread? :lol: (please just admit if that's true, cuz it would be hilarious)

Seriously, hope you season is going well.

Season is excellent, wife is doing better all the time, got 12 days in so far another 3 coming up this weekend, thanks for asking. How's your season going? Sounds like Sundown is doing a good job.

tjf67

Freakin' unload already, will ya? This is a therapy thread after all. Come on. Yesterday was fun and this thread was almost dead yesterday afternoon. It's a new day. Be liberated! :lol:
Yeah come on Up load them u big puss. B stuff was funny can wait to get home to hear the bump one. Its Un-American of u if you don't.

bvibert

Staff member
Yeah, really. He spends his whole night making those corny xtranormal vids when he could have been producing an epic video of Gnar-easter and the sun deck woods. St. Bear would have loved it.

That's the kind of response I've been waiting for! :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Season is excellent, wife is doing better all the time, got 12 days in so far another 3 coming up this weekend, thanks for asking. How's your season going? Sounds like Sundown is doing a good job.

Yep. Been a lot of fun at the molehill. Having a blast with friends and especially my kids. Gotta head somewhere else though for a change. Gonna sneak out Monday.

deadheadskier

Staff member
well, mornin' paperwork is done

off to ski the Radical Pat's Peak. Hopefully get to ski some bumps, seeded or not......

Ole cheapheadskier scored a $28.99 ticket off liftopia, so I got that going for me.

I'll check in tonight with a TR and to see how the therapy is coming along

good day all

steezy :daffy:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

off to ski the Radical Pat's Peak. Hopefully get to ski some bumps, seeded or not......

Ole cheapheadskier scored a $28.99 ticket off liftopia, so I got that going for me.

good day all

F u, too.

If the damn kids didn't destroy their room, I'd be ripping up the magic carpet right now.

2knees

good day all

What dumbass goes skiing for the 6 hours BEFORE a storm hits.

be sure to smoke a heater in line for me too.

bvibert

Staff member

good day all

Stop being all upbeat and start bitching about something!