• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Beowtch thread - for therapy

bvibert

Staff member
So do people have to check in with the mighty Bvert before they report a post?
Or can they just hit the button?

I know what your comment meant.. I report a lot of post when people do things like use real names, try to engage me in politics or make slurs that are out of place..

just liek your wife when she used to be snarky with her comments about me defending ski shops...

I see it.. I doesn't go unnoticed...

My wife said I have to stop being serious in this thread...

so... YES! Of course they have to ask my permission first. :lol:

neil

This one time I reported Brownsville Brooklyn. Life on the forums, just taking it one day at a time.

Greg

Staff member
Nah, I'm still smarting from yesterday when Greg put me in my place. All I can do now is watch the big boys from the sidelines.

Come on up tonight for some free lessons from Sundown's elite mogul skiers. I'll videotape you. ;)

bvibert

Staff member
Because I'm the only one who's ever snarky here?

Really. Give this a break. You start a thread that is supposed to be a way to blow off steam because someone complained that AZ has been too quiet lately, and then you turn it around to all the ways you've been wronged. I've been wronged. Greg's been wronged. Andyzee's been wronged. Heck, I bet even HWS has been wronged. We've all been there. We get it. The horse is dead. You can stop beating it now. You're the only one keeping score.

Please stop being serious... This is a non-serious thread....

Okay?

Thanks...

bvibert

Staff member
Come on up tonight for some free lessons from Sundown's elite mogul skiers. I'll videotape you. ;)

You heading out tonight Greg? Cool! I'll have the GoPro... so I can shoot some more footage that I'll never publish! :lol:

Greg

Staff member
You heading out tonight Greg? Cool! I'll have the GoPro... so I can shoot some more footage that I'll never publish! :lol:

Great investment that was. Douche! :roll:

Yeah, really. He spends his whole night making those corny xtranormal vids when he could have been producing an epic video of Gnar-easter and the sun deck woods. St. Bear would have loved it.

dmc

Because I'm the only one who's ever snarky here?

Really. Give this a break. You start a thread that is supposed to be a way to blow off steam because someone complained that AZ has been too quiet lately, and then you turn it around to all the ways you've been wronged. I've been wronged. Greg's been wronged. Andyzee's been wronged. Heck, I bet even HWS has been wronged. We've all been there. We get it. The horse is dead. You can stop beating it now. You're the only one keeping score.

Don't touch my horse... I will tell you when it is dead...

Oh - i have so much to say about this... But again - i won't....

Greg

Staff member
Yo what's up andy? So what brings you back here? Were you checking the andyzone logs and saw a lot of referrals from this thread? :lol: (please just admit if that's true, cuz it would be hilarious)

Seriously, hope you season is going well.

Greg

Staff member
Shameless self plug of my videos, for those who are not interested in digging back through all the BS from this morning. ;)

Oh geez. :lol: Thanks for bumping those.... :blink: