Bike Log - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Log

Easy 17 on the 4th

Hot down here in CT on the 4th, so took it easy with a scenic 17 in the morning. My son continues to "learn" how to shift. What he lacks in technique he more than makes up for with raw energy and endurance. I'm sure he will be "smoking me" in a few weeks or so.

The standard 40 mile commutes on Monday and Today.

Quote Originally Posted by jplynch019
    My son continues to "learn" how to shift. What he lacks in technique he more than makes up for with raw energy and endurance. I'm sure he will be "smoking me" in a few weeks or so.
    Hehe, enjoy your victories while you can And I'm sure he'll treasure them for life.

Smile

29.47kM in 1:07:55, all small gear (39 x 12-21) climbing up and coasting down around our town, and it was a dry 77F when I started at 6:25 pm...puurfect cycling conditions around here...
    Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so that the other half may reach you.

Smile

38 yesterday. commute and errands.
    rainy 11 in to work where i am right now.

Got up at 5:30 both yesterday and today to get a ride in. Raining both days, sux

Nice weather this morning, actually felt a bit of a chill in the air. Short but decent ride, 16.5 miles @ 17.1 mph avg.

I went mountain biking at Lynn Woods yesterday and did some less technical, faster riding and then did some tech riding for about an hour. All in all, it was probably about 2.5 hours, but I have no idea on distance since I have no computer on the mtb.
    Fear should be treated like fire - it's a good thing that can keep you warm but it can also burn down the house

Finally got over my stomach bug and went out riding yesterday... not sure on distance or speed.

Probably in the neighborhood of 25-30 miles.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Smile

just keepin' the log goin'!
    54 yesterday--beautiful fall-like afternoon!!!
    today looks even better. gonna take the LONG way home. hope to get in 60 or so. then pizza and beer!!!!!

keep on pedalin' fellers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruno
    just keepin' the log goin'!
    54 yesterday--beautiful fall-like afternoon!!!
    today looks even better. gonna take the LONG way home. hope to get in 60 or so. then pizza and beer!!!!!

keep on pedalin' fellers!!!!
    Great day for it, enjoy!

Thread Information