Bike Log - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Log

Thumbs up

44 miles yesterday includin' my 22 miles of commutin'. the rest was just ridin around lookin' at all the fine ladies we have here in the boston area this time o' year! can i get a hell yeah!!!!

Angry

just to keep it goin'--only 25 miles yesterday. commute and goin' to the grocery store. had a crash on the way to work today and busted my cycloputer. the crash was my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by bruno
    just to keep it goin'--only 25 miles yesterday. commute and goin' to the grocery store. had a crash on the way to work today and busted my cycloputer. the crash was my fault.
    OK, details?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee
    OK, details?
    ok, i ran a redlight (i thought it was clear). jeep was comin' through, so i jammed on the front brake emergency style (i only have a front brake as i ride a fixed gear, but at least i run a front brake. some fixie riders don't) and went ass over tea kettle! got a good strawberry on my left side buttock and a scraped up left elbow (to match the one on my other elbow from a previous mishap).

dude in the jeep was all apologetic! i said "duder! it was my fault! hell i ran the freakin' light." i mean i take responsibility for my actions. ya gotta man up.

but boys, i learned a valuable life lesson today--and that is not to run redlights unless ya make damn sho' ain't nobody comin'!!

ok, i ran a redlight (i thought it was clear). jeep was comin' through, so i jammed on the front brake emergency style (i only have a front brake as i ride a fixed gear, but at least i run a front brake. some fixie riders don't) and went ass over tea kettle! got a good strawberry on my left side buttock and a scraped up left elbow (to match the one on my other elbow from a previous mishap).

dude in the jeep was all apologetic! i said "duder! it was my fault! hell i ran the freakin' light." i mean i take responsibility for my actions. ya gotta man up.

but boys, i learned a valuable life lesson today--and that is not to run redlights unless ya make damn sho' ain't nobody comin'!!
    Well glad you're OK.

One of the joys of commuting.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee
    Well glad you're OK.
    thanks man! went and got a replacement cycloputer a little while ago so i can keep up the ol' bike log. i know i'm a mileage geek!

43 miles yesterday at 19.1 mph with Nate.

Not a perfectly flat ride but not too much elevation. A couple 3-400 ft climbs and rollers the rest of the ride.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

thanks man! went and got a replacement cycloputer a little while ago so i can keep up the ol' bike log. i know i'm a mileage geek!
    Been there, done that. Haven't been riding enough to worry about mileage, but working on getting back into it, hence this log.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    43 miles yesterday at 19.1 mph with Nate.

Not a perfectly flat ride but not too much elevation. A couple 3-400 ft climbs and rollers the rest of the ride.
    dude! big ups! nice ride!

per usual i'm at work, so i'll get in the commute miles and then i plan on doin' some good ridin' after work. (then maybe a few brews if i ride enough!! )

kinda sore from my li'l crash yesterday.

Thread Information