• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

VOTE for Sugarloafer Jess - Last day to VOTE!!

Jess1783

Hi Guys!!

I am entered in this year's Lange Girl Contest and would love to bring home the win for New England this year! I have been in the lead the whole contest, but today is the final day to vote and some girls are catching up!

Please click on the link below to view my page, my pictures, and my bio of why I think I would make a great Lange girl. All votes must be placed by 7:00pm eastern time.

http://locallangegirl.com/users_profile/59268

puckoach

Well, it appears we have a winner !!!

Congrats to Jess !

Hope you enjoy your new boots, and the opportunity.

Armando's Black and Blue Ski Club, out of Clyde's in Walpole was happy to lend our support.
Stop by on a Friday night, and say hello to Armando !!

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
agreed. she was hotter than every one of the other girls. the sundown girl on here is hotter too. boooooo.
Not even just hotness. Jess seemed to put a lot of time and effort into her profile, had some great pics (both posed and good skiing shots), and had a great attitude and seeming abundant enthusiasm. There was a story there! It wasn't just a bunch of hot pictures (though there were some!) but some thought, effort, and background. I think they picked whoever they thought looked best in a bikini based on their winners page. Which is fine. They just shouldn't make it look like its a vote if the highest vote doesn't win.