• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - Bump or Bust Mogul Comp - 1/22/11

bvibert

Staff member
That is a fantastic article. The author covered everything about what we're trying to accomplish with these kind of comps.

I'm glad he left out the quotes he got from me in the bar afterward... :lol:

2knees

i need a bad pic of Jack to go with his signed bib. gonna have my father put it in a nice matted frame and give it to Bob S. to hang in the bar. Carrie, you have any less then flattering pics of him from yesterday? :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
i need a bad pic of Jack to go with his signed bib. gonna have my father put it in a nice matted frame and give it to Bob S. to hang in the bar. Carrie, you have any less then flattering pics of him from yesterday? :lol:
I try to delete less than flattering pics... unless they're REALLY entertaining. ;) Can't wait to see the finished product! I love how into that Bob was!

live2ski23

Under 18 Class Winners

First Place Trenton (?)
Second Place Spencer Martin
Third Place Zach Hearn

SkiDork

Finishing uploading the last of the photos on flickr. I also have 1 very short video clip which shows how I haven't exactly mastered video on my DSLR yet. :oops: I didn't edit the video clip at all, just threw it up on Vimeo. It's late. I need some sleep.

Brian looking good there.

Glenn

Glad to hear the event went well! And lots of AZers placing! I'll have to view some of the pics @ home...some blocked at work.

Was madriverjack's dad there? That guys is awesome!