• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic 2-26

powbmps

Pretty lame footage, but gives an idea of the conditions. Great snow with some seriously wind affected areas out in the open. Should be plenty of fresh left in the woods. Get it!

powbmps

Nice! The Black Line stuff looks sick!

Coverage definitely made it more interesting. Last year there wasn't one rock showing the whole way down.

Wish I was there yesterday when you were. Lift line was out of control today.

powbmps

Good stuff, thought I saw you in the line for first chair. Not a bad day ;)

You should have said something. Looks like today should be a good one too. 4" new so far.

reefer

Sweet Day

Don't get much better! My buds powderhound and DoubleEject accompanied me. Bumped into Roark, hanging with the Magic crew, Woodcore a couple times, and kept up with Makimono all day! That guy rips the monoski, and draws a lot of attention I must say. Lot of real good skiers at Magic today! Here's a few lame pics to add. Powderhound was the group photographer yesterday, he's at Cannon today so hopefully he'll add some pics or vids. tomorrow.

goniff.JPG

The monoman
makimono.JPG

full parking lot B!
black_chair_parking.JPG

woods.JPG

magician.JPG

WoodCore

Twas a great day on the mountain. Snow was super sweet and the place was electric. I was skiing on my 96 under foot Mantras and felt like I was on the narrowest skis in the joint. Crazy fat skis everywhere! Skied for the duration and logged about 18,000 feet of vertical most of which was in the woods. Met up with some of the Magic crew and AZ members along the way.

Here's some pictures...........

P1020138.JPG

P1020145.JPG

P1020148.JPG

P1020159.JPG

P10201581.JPG

P10201611.JPG

P1020171.JPG

P1020164.JPG

P1020166.JPG

Enjoy!!

gmcunni

holy crap, is that what the lift lines are like this year? they need to get the black chair running!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
holy crap, is that what the lift lines are like this year? they need to get the black chair running!

It was ski on/ski off the next day. You getz lots of powder-day-only one night stands right after pow. The good news is that the steady crowds keep coming. It pays the bills.

That line musta brought a smile to mtl.

WoodCore

According to one insider it was the biggest crowd since they reopened! Good to see!

bvibert

Staff member

It was ski on/ski off the next day. You getz lots of powder-day-only one night stands right after pow. The good news is that the steady crowds keep coming. It pays the bills.

That line musta brought a smile to mtl.

Saturday was the Black Magic Challenge too, right? I imagine that brought in a few extra people too...