• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/2 - 4/3

frankm938

just signed up. where's the party saturday night.....

pickle!!! some pre-pickle drinks at my house also. my plan is to get anyone who makes 2nd day very drunk on sat nite and then hope for the best on sunday

powbmps

Good luck guys. I'd be in if I didn't have already have tickets for the O.A.R. thing at Sunapee.

At least that's the excuse I'm going with.

frankm938

just signed up. where's the party saturday night.....

looks like the pickle barrel is gonna film the entire event and then play it at the bar all nite.
they are gonna start the party right after the contest ends and its gonna last all nite

2knees

looks like the pickle barrel is gonna film the entire event and then play it at the bar all nite.
they are gonna start the party right after the contest ends and its gonna last all nite

yikes. i'm staying in a house down by Green Mtn National golf course so i think it'll be an early night for me. the access road is dwi central.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Who's actually going? And are there any potential lodging sharing opportunities should B and I manage to go up for Sat night?

Maybe working something out...

2knees

how is the pickle for watching sports? I need to watch the UCONN game saturday night.

thorski

In the flatlands of Ct. for a little bit longer.
how is the pickle for watching sports? I need to watch the UCONN game saturday night.

Moguls is a sports bar, and has lots of tv's
You can watch the game on sat night as well at the wobbly.
When you enter the wobbly there is a TV next to the front bar by the Buck Hunter game that they will usually put the game on for you. At least they did for us last Saturday night.

2knees

What time does that game start?

Its the second game so around 9ish.

I guess I'll probably just head back to where i'm staying as they have a huge flat screen there and most of the people are rabid hoops fans.

frankm938

Its the second game so around 9ish.

I guess I'll probably just head back to where i'm staying as they have a huge flat screen there and most of the people are rabid hoops fans.

the games are always on at the pickle. no volume though. but you will be able to see the game for sure