• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/2 - 4/3

2knees

this forecast is crazy. Its gonna be a powbumps course. On the other hand, who the hell wants to hang around waiting for their run if this really comes to fruition.

frankm938

this forecast is crazy. Its gonna be a powbumps course. On the other hand, who the hell wants to hang around waiting for their run if this really comes to fruition.

should be a blast. make sure you find me in the lodge on sat morning, i have a VIP pass for you to get into the pickle on friday and saturday nite.
actually, any AZer that competes in the bmmc, ill give a VIP pass to. it gets you in for free both nights and lets you use the entrance with no line

should be a blast. make sure you find me in the lodge on sat morning, i have a VIP pass for you to get into the pickle on friday and saturday nite.
actually, any AZer that competes in the bmmc, ill give a VIP pass to. it gets you in for free both nights and lets you use the entrance with no line

I'd love a few pickle passes Frank. How do we get them.

frankm938

I'd love a few pickle passes Frank. How do we get them.

come find me saturday morning upstairs at bear lodge or after my run ill be tailgating and watching the rest of the runs. ill hook you up (one pass per competitor)

powbmps

Rip it up guys! At least the bumps should be soft.

2knees

Rip it up guys! At least the bumps should be soft.

lol, maybe not. Just spoke to my neighbor who is up there and she said 3" on the ground and knowing her, that probably means an inch at the most.

mondeo

lol, maybe not. Just spoke to my neighbor who is up there and she said 3" on the ground and knowing her, that probably means an inch at the most.
We're up to 2" of wet, heavy, going to set up at some point snow. Changed back to working a half day from up here.

Might still get a few inches of upslope overnight, help soften things up.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Have fun guys. Ski Stef will be there tomorrow. She used to work at the Pickle Barrel to, I think... at some point there were some advertisements of her on YouTube and stuff doing interviews there, she'll have to chime in to comment.

2knees

Lol, I crashed twice. Almost had the worst score of day but someone edged me out late

powbmps

Too bad about the crashes 2knees. How did everyone do? Mondeo? Highway Star?

2knees

Too bad about the crashes 2knees. How did everyone do? Mondeo? Highway Star?

no big deal. i was supremely pissed after my run but what can you do? I dropped an f-bomb right in front of my kids. Spent a long time yesterday explaining that one. I need a way to calm my nerves before i start.

Mike made sunday where he lost his duel. Frank said he won his first and lost his second head to head. Not sure what Bart did. Jack just missed out on making sunday, which is amazing cause he didnt get one practice run in. His first run was his qualifier.

Course was awesome, in my opinion.

And sunday was a great spring day at killington. most of what we hit was excellent. Even south ridge still had good coverage but with the lift not running, its a total pita to ski over there.

powbmps

Nice! There must be some video floating around somewhere.

Mike made sunday where he lost his duel. Frank said he won his first and lost his second head to head. Not sure what Bart did. Jack just missed out on making sunday, which is amazing cause he didnt get one practice run in. His first run was his qualifier.