• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/2 - 4/3

Blanton

I've got tons of footage but it's going to be a bit before it's posted as my hard drive is completely full.

2knees

Nice! There must be some video floating around somewhere.

My plan was to take some video after my run but I had no desire to stay so all I have is a couple of pics from sunday. I think skidork got a lot of footage. The pro finals were amazing today

SkiDork

I have video, I'll post a link when its ready. Unfortunately I didn't get mondeo but I got both madriver and 2knees...

BTW - 2knees ended up on the A team blog:

photo-790406.JPG

2knees

I have video, I'll post a link when its ready. Unfortunately I didn't get mondeo but I got both madriver and 2knees...

BTW - 2knees ended up on the A team blog:

photo-790406.JPG

must be blocked for me, its just an x. do i even want to know what it says?

powbmps

Looks like a lodge action shot. Dr. Evil impression :razz:?

Greg

Staff member
Looks like a lodge action shot. Dr. Evil impression :razz:?

I was thinking something more along the lines of, "what the hell am I getting myself into?" :lol:

2knees

You guys split a bottle of this the night before and see how pretty you look the next day.....:razz:
jim_beamred-stag.jpg

next year, i'm getting a hotel room by myself. staying with non skiers was not a good idea.

powbmps

That looks fantastic :lol: :puke:.

You guys split a bottle of this the night before and see how pretty you look the next day.....:razz:
jim_beamred-stag.jpg

next year, i'm getting a hotel room by myself. staying with non skiers was not a good idea.

frankm938

yes but not all. I might have yours, I'll let you know.

thanks, i would love to see my duels but im also interested in seeing what i though was the duel of the day between mogler6 and clifford. i thought moguler6 had the best run of the day on that duel (if he couldve repeated it a couple more times he would be the champ today)
although bobby z did put on a great show though and deserved the win

SkiDork

thanks, i would love to see my duels but im also interested in seeing what i though was the duel of the day between mogler6 and clifford. i thought moguler6 had the best run of the day on that duel (if he couldve repeated it a couple more times he would be the champ today)
although bobby z did put on a great show though and deserved the win

was that the one Clifford lost but had a better time?

I do have all 180s runs. Working on them now.

mondeo

Mens: Bobby Z
Womens: Can't remember
Catherine Toupence won the women's, her second win.

Bobby's in a good position to be the first to win three times, he's only 19 or 20. Sick skier with a lot of competitive years left in him.

frankm938

was that the one Clifford lost but had a better time?

I do have all 180s runs. Working on them now.

ya, the one that clifford came through the line first. that was a great duel, they both went big, skied hard. it was fun to watch live, looking forward to seeing it again