• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/2 - 4/3

Greg

Staff member
Ski Dork, Once again your patience is unbelievable.

As is your skiing, Alan. You seem so naturally comfortable up on the balls of your feet. Quick turns too. Nice work.

After having the second or third fastest time on Saturday, I was pumped to go against BobbyZ in the round of 8. Too pumped I guess. I got back in the middle of the course and couldn't recover. I decided to save myself for another day and skied around the bottom air. I felt terrible, but many people came up to me and said it was a wise choice considering how fast I was going.

SkiDork

couldn't see your speed from where I was but Iceman said it was a good decision, said you were way too fast (I guess he was at the top of the course at the time).

Mike B had to withdraw from the Legends because he said when he landed the bottom air he felt his knee twinge and didn't want to chance any more. IMHO he would have won it...

2knees

All i hear when i see my score is Dean Wormer…..

MR BLUTOSKI.......

Next year, i'm spectating, video taping and drinking. Greg can step up and be the token AZ sundown gaper.