• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bmmc 4/2 - 4/3

2knees

yeah, its 4/3 and 4/4 but i know it'll be just one day for me. anyone else going this year? madriverjack, i KNOW you want to.

4/2 and 4/3. We'll be there. Any word on the new format?

Last edited:

2knees

yeah, its 4/3 and 4/4 but i know it'll be just one day for me. anyone else going this year? madriverjack, i KNOW you want to.

4/2 and 4/2. We'll be there. Any word on the new format?

lol, we both screwed up the dates....

didnt know they were changing the format. the page on killington's website makes it sound like the same deal as before.

deadheadskier

Staff member
hmmmm

got a K voucher to use. Maybe I'll head up for Saturday to check out the comp. Flying out early for FL Sunday morning, so couldn't do both days.

frankm938

supposedly a division for "pro"

word is there is going to be a "pro" division which is open to anyone. (current ski team members, past olympians ect...) cash prize for winner. inverted airs are allowed

"legends" division is for anyone who has ever competed at a ussa A level event. cash prize for winner. no inverted air. (former competitors who want to still compete but dont want to get crushed by an olympian)

amateur division is for anyone who has never competed in a ussa A level event. name on trophy is the prize.

all the details havent been worked out yet, but it looks like it will be something like that. they want to make it a huge wknd long mogul event. i think they are even having an A meet on friday april 1st. which means the course has to be at least 200 meters long (50 meters longer than in the past)
i think its a great idea, i hope they can pull it off...

SkiDork

This was Matt Gnoza's dream from last spring. Also supposed to be a B event but I hear that might be cancelled.

2knees

Hope it is a sunny spring day, not the boiler plate we had last year.

yes please.

i hope i can land an air and not slide across on my ass to the line on the other side. that was quite embarrassing.

Greg

Staff member
Good luck everyone. Hope to see some pics/vid.

Blanton

I think a few buddies and I are in. As of right now I won't be skiing on a snapped ski again- which is a major plus compared to last year.

Does anyone know what the legend and pro purses will be? Trying to spread the word but a lot of people are skeptical since they aren't listing an actual amount.

MrMagic

thinking i might want to give it a shot this year gotta work at the work schedual

frankm938

I think a few buddies and I are in. As of right now I won't be skiing on a snapped ski again- which is a major plus compared to last year.

Does anyone know what the legend and pro purses will be? Trying to spread the word but a lot of people are skeptical since they aren't listing an actual amount.

they are still raising money/getting sponsors ect....
i would guess it will be a couple grand for each category, maybe a little more for the pros