• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski day on Steep And Cheep today ...

Warp Daddy

YESTERDAY I picked up 6 pairs of MOUNTAINTOPS HD lined snowmobile mittens w removable liners, leather palms and adjustable wrist bands on end of season sale for the ridiculously discounted price of $5.75 each at The International Border Store in Malone, NY . Great for those bitchin cold days at Tremblant

-- Guess What MY SKI BUDDYS ARE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS 2011 ?? :D:D

thetrailboss

Staff member
I didn't get anything off yesterday's sale.

Yeah me neither. I opened up my computer just in time to see some Head MoJo 18 bindings for $49.99. I need those and when I went to buy them it was too late :angry: Oh well.

deadheadskier

Staff member
They really need to just make everyday a ski day on that site. I hardly ever go to it as I have no interest in a set of womens clogs.

WJenness

R.I.P. tramdock :-(

I miss TD so much.

I have a Tramdock sticker on my laptop... A couple times people have seen me using my laptop and commented to me how it sucks that TD got killed and how they never go on SAC. (I'm talking total strangers in airports)... we're not alone.

-w

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I probably shouldn't have clicked on it at all yesterday. Didn't exactly budget for new ski pants... but how can you resist when a hot pink number is available at such a discount? ;)

I love those deal sites but my wallet (and consequently, B) does not. Probably better this way.

WJenness

+1. I've even left comments on SAC's facebook page about it. Usually have Firefox open on my laptop while at work, so catching the deals isn't a problem, I just don't have any use for a $450 kite.

That kite makes me irrationally angry every time I see it... I can't explain it.

-w

deadheadskier

Staff member
+1. I've even left comments on SAC's facebook page about it. Usually have Firefox open on my laptop while at work, so catching the deals isn't a problem, I just don't have any use for a $450 kite.

just 'liked' their site and left a comment.

Tramdock for the People!!!!

deadheadskier

Staff member
They really need to just make everyday a ski day on that site. I hardly ever go to it as I have no interest in a set of womens clogs.

those frickin bastards really got ya by the balls.........

So after checking out the womens clogs on steap and cheap I started thinking to myself, "Ya know, I really could use a set of slip on shoes for going from the car to the lodge or running quick errands etc."

Tried to fight the urge, but sure enough two hours later I was on backcountry.com and purchased a set of these:

sorel.jpg

:smash:

Puck it

those frickin bastards really got ya by the balls.........

So after checking out the womens clogs on steap and cheap I started thinking to myself, "Ya know, I really could use a set of slip on shoes for going from the car to the lodge or running quick errands etc."

Tried to fight the urge, but sure enough two hours later I was on backcountry.com and purchased a set of these:

sorel.jpg

:smash:

Those are almost Crocs. If the shoe fits.:uzi: I had to.

Puck it

that's like saying you are almost a liberal :eek: :lol:

outside of not having laces, I fail to see the similarities

crocs.jpg

Both are slip on though. At least they are velcro closures like you see at the early bird buffet places.

I am liberal in some ways - morally liberal but fiscally conservative.

Warp Daddy

The only dude I know anymore is that Hell's Kitchen daredevil trying out for Olympic boarder cross!

Yah Mean that crazy ole crippled bald bastid that hangs out in Da Burg :D:D??

Glad to have you and Puckster get yer rears back up here ta God's country , But Billy Boy i ain't huckin no more cliff bands -- No NOT ever -- i'm still achin like a Sumbitch 2day --

well on second thought mebbe won't do one again ( till next year)

Damn the Golden Knights are coming out of the woodwork in this thread ---- :D.. Betcha u 2 still got some sliderules and pocket protectors too -- Aw shit the devil made me say that -- you guys RULE !!!

Warp Daddy

How the hell didi this get in this thread ? Man i'm losing it 2day

The only dude I know anymore is that Hell's Kitchen daredevil trying out for Olympic boarder cross!

Yah Mean that crazy ole crippled bald bastid that hangs out in Da Burg :D:D??

Glad to have you and Puckster get yer rears back up here ta God's country , But Billy Boy i ain't huckin no more cliff bands -- No NOT ever -- i'm still achin like a Sumbitch 2day --

well on second thought mebbe won't do one again ( till next year)

Damn the Golden Knights are coming out of the woodwork in this thread ---- :D.. Betcha u 2 still got some sliderules and pocket protectors too -- Aw shit the devil made me say that -- you guys RULE !!!

Puck it

Yeah thanks to my adult ADHD :D:D:D

Me too, no H for me though. I looked the symptoms one day, because my daughter was diagnosised with ADD years ago. So I called my wife and I said that it describes me everyday.

Wanna go ride bikes!!!! Punch line to an ADD joke.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Real junk on there today. I just saw a pair of $56 flip flops for $30. Nobody pays $56 for flip flops. :roll:

I did see a nice pair of sunglasses but just like yesterday the site said they were available but I could not put them in my cart because for some reason they weren't available. Guess SAD is only for the initiated.....oh well.