• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

liftopia difficulty with credit card?

abc

Has anyone encounter difficulty with buying lift ticket on liftopia lately?

For the second time, it refused a perfectly good credit card!!!

The last time, I was able to re-send it a few hours later successfully. But it's now 11:30 and I can't get the ticket for tomorrow!!!

(The same card worked 10 min later at a gas station!)

twinplanx

Did you try the Pay-Pal option? For whatever reason Liftopia and my credit/debit don't get along :( I do not use Pay-Pal often, but I scored a ticket to MRG for 15$ For some reason Liftopia credited me w/ a 10$ coupon :) I'll take it...

Evmo

Hi ABC,

Very sorry about the credit card problem. I am not sure exactly what is going on with your situation, but we definitely have issues here and there with certain bank's debit cards. Do you want to send me a PM and I can look into it more deeply?

Thank you for your patience guys, we will keep working to make this a more seamless process in the future.

Best,

Evmo

twinplanx

I don't have a paypal acct.

I must have set-up an account when I used Pay-Pal lastyear. I don't recall what I used as my password, so signed in as a guest ...worked like a charm
the cupoun was a nice suprise :)