What to do? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: What to do?

  1. #11
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I gotta get going, bike season is upon us!

    The stupid old frame has been sitting in my garage since the fall, I just never got around to bringing it in....

    Still gotta work out a wheel set too....

    Brian

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Just called and put in the order for the Pitch frame!
    Wait, did I miss the thread discussing what size to get?

  3. #13
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Wait, did I miss the thread discussing what size to get?
    I took a chance on an XS.
    Brian

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    They give you an ETA on the frame?
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

  5. #15
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    They called Friday when I was just about to drop into the backside snow fields at Sugarloaf (I didn't answer). I'm going to pick up the frame tonight!
    Brian

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    They called Friday when I was just about to drop into the backside snow fields at Sugarloaf (I didn't answer). I'm going to pick up the frame tonight!
    Cool, maybe we'll see you out on the trials this weekend.
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

  7. #17
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Cool, maybe we'll see you out on the trials this weekend.
    I'm super stoked! But getting out this weekend isn't likely. I still don't have all the rest of the stuff needed to build up the new frame... Besides if Sundown opens I'll be working and skiing most of the weekend...

    Soon though! Can't wait!
    Brian

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I'm going to pick up the frame tonight!
    Bring your old frame with you so they can take out the head set and install it into the new scoot. It only takes a couple of minutes and they should do it for you while you wait.

    What are you doing for wheels?

  9. #19
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Bring your old frame with you so they can take out the head set and install it into the new scoot. It only takes a couple of minutes and they should do it for you while you wait.

    What are you doing for wheels?
    They already have the old frame, and are reinstalling the headset cups as we speak..

    Not sure on wheels... yet...
    Brian

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Did you get a hardtail yet too?
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:36 AM.