What to do? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: What to do?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Not to get HT, to finish building the Pitch...



    But you're right, I'll probably forgo fixing my car to have a bike to ride... which will be interesting when I need to take it through emissions in a couple months...
    that will give you a reason to get a road bike.....so you can ride to work

  2. #32
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Yay!


    IMG_7365 by Brian Vibert, on Flickr


    IMG_7369 by Brian Vibert, on Flickr


    IMG_7374 by Brian Vibert, on Flickr


    IMG_7367 by Brian Vibert, on Flickr
    Brian

  3. #33
    Congrats guy!!

  4. #34
    Nice!!! Time to get busy building that thing up!

    Is that the RP23 shock?
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

  5. #35
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Yes, can't wait to get it built up! It's a RP2 shock, which should be better than the Xfusion shock I was expecting to get.
    Brian

  6. #36
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Yes, can't wait to get it built up! It's a RP2 shock, which should be better than the Xfusion shock I was expecting to get.
    Awesome. It's kinda weird how when other people get new bikes it somehow makes me psyched to get riding with them just to check it out...
    I ski double black diamonds.

  7. #37
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Awesome. It's kinda weird how when other people get new bikes it somehow makes me psyched to get riding with them just to check it out...
    So, you're saying that you're gonna dust off your bike and ride this year?
    Brian

  8. #38
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    So, you're saying that you're gonna dust off your bike and ride this year?
    The plan. Would like to resume the early Sunday mornings and a RAW a week at least.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  9. #39
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The plan. Would like to resume the early Sunday mornings and a RAW a week at least.
    Brian

  10. #40
    Here's an oldy from going for a bike ride with my dogs probably 2 years ago or so


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:41 PM.