• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown - 3.19.11 - MogulProShop.com Bump Competition

mondeo

lane-meyer-&-charles-de-mar.jpg

2knees

did he really pull a lane meyer? i heard people screaming about having to finish with all your equiptment but i was too busy trying to get another beer to really give a shit.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
'cause his name is Tyler Bristol. Who is Lane Meyer?
Seriously? Is it possible that you are not acquainted with the greatness that is Better Off Dead?

did he really pull a lane meyer? i heard people screaming about having to finish with all your equiptment but i was too busy trying to get another beer to really give a shit.

Someone did. Not sure if it was him, though.

MogulQueen

That was an awesome dual! Tyler Bristol vs Guy Keefe. I couldn't believe they both fell off the first kicker. One went for his ski the other took off on one ski. I talked to Tyler after that dual. I think he surprised himself by going off the second kicker on one ski. I could barely do it on two skis. Not only that, but then to ski the blue course bottom with one ski.....impressive!

powbmps

sorry for quality, jake had a lens filter on and it messed up the quality

Sweet jumps! Looks like he landed a bit down in the flats off the first one.

Comments are great in the SkiDork video :lol:. After watching more of it, looks like quite a few people were overshooting it. The Hammer got slammed pretty good. Makes my knees hurt just watching.

Last edited:

mondeo

i know the talent level was at an all time high but i was shocked yesterday to hear madriverjack didn't qualify. Looking at his run here i think he skied great and landed a combo off the bottom jump. He was robbed.

Psst...

I was bib 138. Jack went right before me. Check out seed #23.

(I'm guessing no one bothered to tell him there was a typo that got fixed. Sucks that it happened that way, but at least the judging wasn't that bad.)

2knees

Psst...

I was bib 138. Jack went right before me. Check out seed #23.

(I'm guessing no one bothered to tell him there was a typo that got fixed. Sucks that it happened that way, but at least the judging wasn't that bad.)

So whoever took that spot didn't even qualify technically. But that is the revised seeding cause originally there were 10 byes. You would have to see the original to know for sure

mondeo

So whoever took that spot didn't even qualify technically. But that is the revised seeding cause originally there were 10 byes. You would have to see the original to know for sure
No one took the spot, they just counted it as a forfeiture. Same with 123. That's why they have o's next to the numbers and no R/B.

Greg

Staff member
wonder if that is what happened to me too...

No....probably not. :razz:

Mike - nice work on an 18 seed in a field of that caliber. I'm sure tjf could do better though.... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
Oh, and thanks to everyone taking pictures and video. Always much appreciated.

You're welcome and thanks to other as well. SkiDork posting basically the entire comp is awesome. :beer: