Ski Sundown - 3.19.11 - MogulProShop.com Bump Competition - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Anyway, long gone are the days where 2knees was the guy to beat...

you guys must've been setting the bar very very low back then.....

they actually put up a pic of them on the A team blog.

http://kmsfreestylecoach.blogspot.co...ash-these.html
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

I'm torn about competing too. I really felt I had no business being in the same competition as most of those guys. The fact that I got totally smoked in my duel confirmed it. I've always only competed to support the overall mogul philosophy at Sundown though so I'll likely still do it. I gotta tell you though, I was about to shit myself waiting for my duel. Exciting though.
    Like I said, your skiing looked stellar on Saturday. Don't sell youself short.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiDork View Post
    yes, i thought he looked pretty good too till moguler6 practically lapped him in their duel....

let the ball busting begin.....

Quote Originally Posted by mondeo View Post

Hey, you're the one who told me Tyler had skied WC. I'm blaming the rumor on you.
    Yup, I did tell you that I was just passing along what I heard. I think Bobsled started it.

another interesting fact about Tyler is the fact that he lives local, I believe it is Hebron CT. Although during the season he's at KMS, he says his younger brother goes to Sundown on school trips...
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Thanks Dork. I could argue that skiing all those bumps all week probably wore me out, but I think it probably helped more than hurt. I was skiing really well on Thursday, and came close to getting a twister spread somewhat decent, at least enough that you might actually know what I was trying to do. Friday I was shot, and my skiing/airs were awful. I went to try and twist early once, got hung up on the jump and went head first into the mogul that was forming on the landing. That got in my head the rest of the day and into Saturday. But let's face it, my biggest problem is I'm sloooooooow. And it really is a race unless the slower skier clearly has better turns and airs. The "nossack" will never make up for an obvious lack of speed.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    yes, i thought he looked pretty good too till moguler6 practically lapped him in their duel....

let the ball busting begin.....
    I was joking at the top that most of those guys will make me look like I'm skiing up the hill.
    I ski double black diamonds.

But let's face it, my biggest problem is I'm sloooooooow. And it really is a race unless the slower skier clearly has better turns and airs. The "nossack" will never make up for an obvious lack of speed.

Iceman has the same problem. For him its just a question of waiting for puberty to kick in so he can start to really build muscle...
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

For him its just a question of waiting for puberty to kick in so he can start to really build muscle...
    me too.....

enter TJ in 3...2....1....

Thread Information