Ski Sundown - 3.19.11 - MogulProShop.com Bump Competition - Page 24

AlpineZone

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by frankm938 View Post
    did they not do t-shirts this year or did i have too many hookers and forget to get mine?
    They spent the t-shirt budget on fancy new bracket sheets to make the seeding go easier...

Seriously, it was an oversite this year, they should have them next year though.
    Brian

T-shirts!

UPDATE! if you were in the Mogul Pro Shop bump comp email Peter@suburbansport.com He has a T-shirt for you. Yay! He has the registration list.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I don't know how much of an impact my efforts all week made. That run magically transformed from a few good lines yesterday at 3 pm to side to side legit man-eaters by the competition. Must have been the varsity squad that was practicing late yesterday afternoon...

I can tell you that after skiing that run for the last 6 out of 7 days for a total of probably 24 hours of mogul skiing has done a number on my body. My neck and lower back are cooked, and it looks like I'm dragging the girls around the hill tomorrow. Oof! I'll need a vacation from my vacation!

And my plan is to do it again next year.
    sounds like you had a great time....hoping to be there next season for the bump comp....

Thread Information