• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ktown friday 4/1

2knees

thinking about taking the day off and either skiing at okemo for $10 bucks with RiverCoil or heading to K and taking a few runs on OL before the comp. anyone heading up to K on friday?

mondeo

Not sure what I'm doing yet, they're having an A comp so the course will be closed for much, if not all, of the day. Usually I'd be there.

2knees

Not sure what I'm doing yet, they're having an A comp so the course will be closed for much, if not all, of the day. Usually I'd be there.

wow, that sucks. Okemo, here i come! the weekend is gonna be expensive anyway i cut it so saving $70 on a ticket probably isnt a bad thing.

Otoh, I havent skied K since opening weekend and really want to get back. decisions....

Greg

Staff member
Otoh, I havent skied K since opening weekend and really want to get back. decisions....

Gonna be hitting up K mart hopefully at least twice in April. Probably Fridays. MRJ is good on Friday too.

Black Phantom

wow, that sucks. Okemo, here i come! the weekend is gonna be expensive anyway i cut it so saving $70 on a ticket probably isnt a bad thing.

Does billski have any of his beloved discounts for K?

I should be up there. Planning on it at this point

2knees

Gonna be hitting up K mart hopefully at least twice in April. Probably Fridays. MRJ is good on Friday too.

yeah i told Jack we need a repeat of last years day. Been trying to get a hold of Stearns but keep playing phone tag.

Greg

Staff member
yeah i told Jack we need a repeat of last years day. Been trying to get a hold of Stearns but keep playing phone tag.

Invite TJF. Maybe he can give mogul lessons.

mondeo

For $10, I might hit up Okemo for a couple hours before heading to K at 3 for a few practice runs. It's a thought.

2knees

Scratch that, I'd have to go to K to get my stuff first.

you can use my bump skis if you want, or the rossi sprayer twin tip peices of shit i have for powder days.

actually, you can use my bump skis, you'd break the rossi's in about 10 seconds.

mondeo

you can use my bump skis if you want, or the rossi sprayer twin tip peices of shit i have for powder days.

actually, you can use my bump skis, you'd break the rossi's in about 10 seconds.
You have spare boots, helmet, googles, gloves, pants, and jacket, too? :lol:

We'll see. If I drive up Thursday, it's only half an hour away. If I drive up Friday, then I'd probably work half a day first, putting Okemo out of the picture. Don't want to push it too hard, need my rest.

Black Phantom

3295565162_7722cc8861.jpg

mondeo

Gonna be tough to call how to play this one. Driving up tonight. Need to have legs Saturday. Hoping to ski the course a little tomorrow. Want to ski pow.