• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crotch Rash Question!!!! You have been warned!!!!

tjf67

Was at an ironman tent yesterday and they sell something specifically for that. It looks like a deoderant stick. Seems like the answer. Stick it in your bag and when you feal a hot spot wipe it down. May be by an extra one so when your buddy sees what you are doing and asks to borrow you can whip that one out.

Talisman

Was at an ironman tent yesterday and they sell something specifically for that. It looks like a deoderant stick. Seems like the answer. Stick it in your bag and when you feal a hot spot wipe it down. May be by an extra one so when your buddy sees what you are doing and asks to borrow you can whip that one out.

You are discribing Body Glide.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I can say this... that Butt Paste works great on my kids' diaper rashes. Clears them up in no time. Smells like bacon, too. Kind of weird. Stains clothes, though, so be careful if you use it.

You'd probably like that Butt Paste. Some people have said it smells like pot. I wouldn't know. To me, it smells like bacon. :oops:

But yeah, you need to be a lot more responsible before taking on that endeavor.

What does pot smell like? I don't smoke drugs