AlpineZone

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Cara

Indeed she did
    Good woman.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by from_the_NEK View Post
    Great reports and pictures from everyone. Still really bummed I had to miss it this year.
    +1. The pics look great. I am glad everyone had a great time. Bracket looked to be skiing particularly well. Here's to hoping work doesn't conflict next year!

Great pictures Greg! I started going through mine last night, but fell asleep before I got too far... Story of my life...

I had a great time at the Loaf. The wind on Saturday and Sunday was a real bummer, but we made the best of it. It was great skiing with everyone again, and some new people too. I wish I could have skied with more of the AZers that were there, but it's hard to keep a big group all together at a place like that. There were lots of people at the apres party, I'm still wondering if they were all AZers, or if other people had wandered up there. Regardless it was a good turn out. It was nice to meet a bunch of you, even if we didn't get to ski together. Those that I didn't get a chance to meet I hope to get the chance again soon, if not next year back up at the loaf!
    Brian

Wink

Got a lot going on at work today, probably post some pics and comments later.
    Thank you Ethan and Sugarloaf. Thank you Greg and AZ. The reefer crew had a blast! Was a real "adventure". Skied with a few AZers and barely missed Greg and company!
    A few "firsts" for me, the best is that this is first time someone told me (women walking her two dogs) to "ski along the road til' you come to a stop sign................"

Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    Skied with a few AZers and barely missed Greg and company!
    One of my only regrets was not being able to get it together and meet up with you guys. Tough to pull off given the number of AZers, the windholds, and size of the hill...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Great pictures Greg! I started going through mine last night, but fell asleep before I got too far... Story of my life...

I had a great time at the Loaf. The wind on Saturday and Sunday was a real bummer, but we made the best of it. It was great skiing with everyone again, and some new people too. I wish I could have skied with more of the AZers that were there, but it's hard to keep a big group all together at a place like that. There were lots of people at the apres party, I'm still wondering if they were all AZers, or if other people had wandered up there. Regardless it was a good turn out. It was nice to meet a bunch of you, even if we didn't get to ski together. Those that I didn't get a chance to meet I hope to get the chance again soon, if not next year back up at the loaf!
    I think next year we should T-shirts or stickers or something maybe to help identify each other. Even on the mountain, would be nice to have a way to just know if someone is a member or not, especially for new faces (like me!).

I loved the first tracks, the snow was a little crunchy but that last lift line up when you just get to blow by everyone in line was great.

I wish the Bracket Basin tour had worked out. I guess one guy met at the bottom of Whiffletree anyway (despite it being on wind hold) and got a private tour of the mountain. My question is; who was it?
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I think next year we should T-shirts or stickers or something maybe to help identify each other. Even on the mountain, would be nice to have a way to just know if someone is a member or not, especially for new faces (like me!).

I loved the first tracks, the snow was a little crunchy but that last lift line up when you just get to blow by everyone in line was great.
    AZ stickers would be awesome. We've had some in the past, but nothing really widespread. It would be cool to get something like that going again. T-shirts too, but I don't think they'll be helpful out on the hill unless it's a nice spring day. I have one that I bought a long time ago, but it's getting pretty ratty. I'm not even sure if they're available for purchase anymore??
    Brian

I wish the Bracket Basin tour had worked out. I guess one guy met at the bottom of Whiffletree anyway (despite it being on wind hold) and got a private tour of the mountain. My question is; who was it?

had i not completely by accident bumped into Greg in the Quad line @ 10AM i'd have been at the closed lift @ 11 just to see what was going on!! F Me
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Quote Originally Posted by reefer View Post
    the best is that this is first time someone told me (women walking her two dogs) to "ski along the road til' you come to a stop sign................"
    Sounds like there must be a good story behind that one??
    Brian

Thread Information