• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf - AZ Summit 2.0 Weekend

wa-loaf

P1020534.JPG

That's cool, where was that? I don't know any lifts on the hill that haven't been fully replaced or pulled altogether.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Gondi tower? I didn't realize there were any left. I guess I haven't been looking close enough. lol Looks so flimsy ... :-o
Could be something else, I can't imagine what else. There is a spot on the map marked no skiing and riding where the Gondi used to be and WC's picture seems to match up accordingly with that part of the mountain.

wa-loaf

Could be something else, I can't imagine what else. There is a spot on the map marked no skiing and riding where the Gondi used to be and WC's picture seems to match up accordingly with that part of the mountain.

Oh, I think that's correct. I was just remarking that it looks pretty flimsy considering all the gondolas it carried.

WoodCore

Pretty sure I took that in just about that location.......bottom of the Rookie River Glades. If you really want the exact location I can go back and look at the GPS coordinates embedded into the original image.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
A few delayed pics from me:

IMG_0675.JPG

Ski Stef and vdk03 with their First Tracks passes on Sunday Morning

IMG_0682.JPG

Ski Stef and her brother (me!) Sunday morning during the traverse over to Brackett's Basin

IMG_0668.JPG

Pic from the lodge at the Apres' Party on Saturday afternoon

IMG_0671.JPG

Me and my lovely wife in the lodge during the Apres' party on Saturday

IMG_0677.JPG

Ski Stef at Brackett's Basin

powbmps

Nice pictures! Bvibert, you've got some high quality shots in there.

Looks like a great time.

bvibert

Staff member
It was so cold I literally think those are the only pictures I took. My fingers were numb after a few shots.

Brian had the GoPro running on Saturday?

I have lots of GoPro footage from Friday and. Saturday, but I haven't had the patience or time to do anything with it yet. Hopefully I can get something out this weekend, there's zero chance I'll get to it during the week.