• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf - AZ Summit 2.0 Weekend

Grassi21

Where are the drunken posts from last night? If there were none, there better be some tonight! :)

Greg

Staff member
At Bullwinkles for lunch and beer. Brackett Basin is a hoot. Think gladed mogul run. Lots of pow bumps all over. The skiing is fantastic everywhere. Gonna try to get on the backside.

Greg

Staff member
We did get lost though. Ended up on a logging and had to hike out and catch a shuttle. :oops: At least we know where NOT to go....

skiahman

Love reading all these posts. The excitement is palable. You guys are in for a treat this weekend when compared to what you had last year!
My first trip to the Loaf was in Dec '02. I basically haven't skied anywhere else since. It's just that good. Have fun AZ'ers!

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
At Bullwinkles for lunch and beer. Brackett Basin is a hoot. Think gladed mogul run. Lots of pow bumps all over. The skiing is fantastic everywhere. Gonna try to get on the backside.
Thanks for the report! Was trying to decide which ski to start on tomrrow. Gladed mogul run = not the fat skis. :lol:

Skimaine

SB was great today. Groomers were great and ungroomed were great - full of snow. Not a tree guy, but I am pretty sure they were great. Weather was odd. Blue bird and white outs. Awesome start.

Greg

Staff member
Thanks for the report! Was trying to decide which ski to start on tomrrow. Gladed mogul run = not the fat skis. :lol:

The Legends are working for me....

bvibert

Staff member
SB was great today. Groomers were great and ungroomed were great - full of snow. Not a tree guy, but I am pretty sure they were great. Weather was odd. Blue bird and white outs. Awesome start.

Trees were great in my book, may be more on the skied off side for some. A lot of fun though!

WJenness

Had a great day at SB today... aside from my wipeout... ask Roark and WoodCore for details on that, because I don't remember much of it... :eek:

Sitting in the condo with Roark drinking a beer... Heading out for some food and then to the party shortly.

:snow:

-w