• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Can anyone use a voucher to Burke?

Ice Queen

I have a lift ticket voucher for Burke Mountain, I understand this coming weekend is their last weekend. We bought it at the Boston expo for $33, I'll give it to anyone who can use it before they close. Send me a PM and I'll pop it in the mail, or if you're near RI, you can come and get it.

Cannonball

While we're at it......

I also have some Burke vouchers available. I will be there Saturday and/or Sunday using a few, but still have a few others. I'd be happy to meet anyone there and hand them over at face value ($33).

gmcunni

if i have a voucher and i write - "voucher to X available, please PM me for details" would that be permissible?

Ice Queen

RISkier and I also had won 5 free vouchers to Burke this year, one for writing an online review (via Epicski and Ski Vermont), and 4 others from entering a radio station contest online, I think it was 91.1 out of Montpelier, or thereabouts, it's a great station. So we felt pretty good about our Burke skiing this year. What a great mountain, their promotion really worked on us, the vouchers we bought got us there for the first time and got us excited about going back. Love that place. It was an hour from our friend's place in Bethlehem NH, and an easy drive.

No lift lines to speak of and no crowds on a perfect Saturday? That's just crazy good. Sure the upper lift is super slow, but it's worth the tradeoff when you consider that we've skied at Wachusett on weekends.