• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

campgottagopee

Actually, I don't really have any feeling towards him one way or the other, except for maybe feeling a little bit sorry for him. I actually advocated for the guy for a long time. He got many more chances than some others did due to his "passion for skiing" which in retrospect is a stupid reason. We're all passionate about skiing. He made me laugh quite often too, but I was laughing at him, not with him. I'm pretty sure that's how most of you all feel too. So what's that say about us?

I don't have any control, nor interest really in the matter anymore. All I will do is advise Nick if asked.

I for one was laughing with him...can't speak for the others. The kid is crazy funny and has balls enought to say what's on his mind. Not always right, and not always wrong. He's a diff dude and I respect that is this day and age.

dmc

A. He made me laugh quite often too, but I was laughing at him, not with him. I'm pretty sure that's how most of you all feel too. So what's that say about us?

It says we enjoy entertainment.. Like seeing a clown... But not a mime... I hate mimes..

I think he means to be laughed at and enjoys it from a comedy standpoint... His videos aren't to be taken seriously.. He does them cause they are funny..

Black Phantom

It says we enjoy entertainment.. Like seeing a clown... But not a mime... I hate mimes..

I think he means to be laughed at and enjoys it from a comedy standpoint... His videos aren't to be taken seriously.. He does them cause they are funny..

Dude- mimes suck.

french_job_protest_mime_1.jpg

dmc

White lung disease is such a bitch sometimes.

I'm skipping work in the AM for some turns.

White lung... good one!

We'll see what this brings... I don't trust spring..

gmcunni

AlpineZone has a new owner(s). The mod team is still the same. This is kinda like a new CEO coming in...but the same management under him/her. For the most part, there will probably be some minor changes, but things usually remain mostly the same.

until the CEO delivers his 90 day plan...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Why are you moving on?

Gunstock is essentially the same size, price, has better snowmaking, night skiing and is only an hour from home. Ragged is about 1:35. When you spend as much time in the car for work as I do, that 35 minute savings is pretty nice. I like Ragged's glades a lot more than anything Gunstock has to offer, but you can't rely on having a winter like this one in Southern NH every year.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Gunstock is essentially the same size, price, has better snowmaking, night skiing and is only an hour from home. Ragged is about 1:35. When you spend as much time in the car for work as I do, that 35 minute savings is pretty nice. I like Ragged's glades a lot more than anything Gunstock has to offer, but you can't rely on having a winter like this one in Southern NH every year.
It must be nice to have options.

tjf67

why don't you make him a moderator of your own forum Andy???? Speaking of which, you seemed to believe you had the winning formula for forum moderation. Are people still flocking to your website and bogging down your servers???

Ya'll can find him on PASR or Andy's forum. If he entertains you so much, you know where to find him.

agreed 100%

NICE!! not

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Nick, GGS says "Hi and it will be a welcome change to have you as owner" He'd like to share his reports from Aspen and Jackson Hole with everyone and after two years, yes he would like to post here again.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Nick, GGS says "Hi and it will be a welcome change to have you as owner" He'd like to share his reports from Aspen and Jackson Hole with everyone and after two years, yes he would like to post here again.

Are you kidding me...It is and always will be his life dream to post here again....I'm sure that will never change along with others.