• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

wa-loaf

I'm late for the party on this but, if you need another racer on Thursday nights at Wa, I'd like to be considered. Heck, let's form two teams to keep things interesting.

We already have 2 teams. Sounds like we're getting close to a third. :idea:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wow, I went to a meeting for an hour and a half and this thread has totally derailed ;)

Listen all, I have no insight into GSS as I wasn't here at the time, but it's very obvious he is a polarizing figure 'round here. And I can respect that. As I said earlier, for right now, I'm not touching this one with 10' pole.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about me, AlpineZone, etc., but I'm not going to be doing anything with the GSS situation anytime soon. I hope you all understand and can respect that for now. I'm here because I love skiing and I love the community in general, like I said in the OP. I'm excited next year to share ski adventures with all of you and continue to grow and foster AZ.

Thanks for all the kudos and well-wishes my sister and I have received so far. It really makes me excited to be here and I will bring that enthusiasm with me throughout this board.

Black Phantom

Wow, I went to a meeting for an hour and a half and this thread has totally derailed ;)

Listen all, I have no insight into GSS as I wasn't here at the time, but it's very obvious he is a polarizing figure 'round here. And I can respect that. As I said earlier, for right now, I'm not touching this one with 10' pole.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about me, AlpineZone, etc., but I'm not going to be doing anything with the GSS situation anytime soon. I hope you all understand and can respect that for now. I'm here because I love skiing and I love the community in general, like I said in the OP. I'm excited next year to share ski adventures with all of you and continue to grow and foster AZ.

Thanks for all the kudos and well-wishes my sister and I have received so far. It really makes me excited to be here and I will bring that enthusiasm with me throughout this board.

Why not come up to Killington this weekend? :beer:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Why not come up to Killington this weekend? :beer:

I just got an email, 2 for 1 lift passes

Killington Facebook Fans Can Score 2-For-1 Lift Tickets
We're in the midst of an outstanding spring skiing season and to celebrate, we're offering Killington Facebook Page fans a 2-for-1 adult lift ticket voucher valid April 4, 2011 through the end of the winter season. Visit Facebook and sign up for yours today as quantities are limited.

dmc

Why is this starting to feel like a NY/NJ/PA vs NE thing... :)

Seems like the push for GSS is not from up north... just an observation...

enjoy!

Black Phantom

Why is this starting to feel like a NY/NJ/PA vs NE thing... :)

Seems like the push for GSS is not from up north... just an observation...

enjoy!

He appears to be an amiable dunce.:dunce:

Isn't Geoff buddies with him as well? That guy is ski forums. What does he think of the situation?

mike-the-situation-sorrention-looking-like-your-dad.jpg

Riverskier

I for one completely understand and respect that. As you can see there is a tremendous amount of animosity here towards GSS (and the mere mention of him) by certain individuals, as is evidenced by their lashing out. We are simply asking that you make your own decision about GSS if/when you feel like making it.

Welcome and enjoy the rest of the season!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I for one completely understand and respect that. As you can see there is a tremendous amount of animosity here towards GSS (and the mere mention of him) by certain individuals, as is evidenced by their lashing out. We are simply asking that you make your own decision about GSS if/when you feel like making it.

Thank you! :beer:

campgottagopee

What Riv said