• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Not really. I just thought that the obvious :flame::uzi: was a bit much.

I'm really sorry, maybe a bit slow, but looking at your original reply, really not sure what point your trying to make.

Said by the guy who has the word "shit" in his website title. :roll:

(By the way, don't have "shit" in my website title. :) )

Greg

Staff member
Will you also purchase Greg's new site, Alpinedrone.com?

No Andy, I'm out of the Web site business. Unlike yourself, I actually had a good amount of success with it, but it's time to move on. Considering this definition of "drone", that URL seems like a great one for you to register:

noun \ˈdrōn\
Definition of DRONE
: one that lives on the labors of others : parasite

2knees

hey, the gangs all back. all that pissing and moaning and finger pointing and we're right back where we started. Or where they started. Its hilarious.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
No Andy, I'm out of the Web site business. Unlike yourself, I actually had a good amount of success with it, but it's time to move on. Considering this definition of "drone", that URL seems like a great one for you to register:

Wow, another touchy one..... All depends by what you consider success. :)

Greg

Staff member
Wow, another touchy one..... All depends by what you consider success. :)

You baited me, asshole. I wouldn't expect a guy like you to have a clear understanding of what success is since you've probably had so little of it in your life.