• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

Greg

Staff member
Nick, I don't ever remember Greg's Name being orange...a different color than everyone else's. What, the word "Administrator" isn't enough to boost your ego? You need your own color too?

You just weren't paying attention... :roll:

o3jeff

Nick, I don't ever remember Greg's Name being orange...a different color than everyone else's. What, the word "Administrator" isn't enough to boost your ego? You need your own color too?

I'm pretty sure Gregs name was orange and mods are green

gmcunni

will new ownership be maintaining the traditions related to changing the site from blue to green?

Greg

Staff member
will new ownership be maintaining the traditions related to changing the site from blue to green?

We should have just changed the whole effin site to orange... :lol:

campgottagopee

I think you've waited too long on that helmet purchase.....obviously you've hit your head

Yes, FREE GSS!!!

2knees

Nick, I'm sure Greg filled you in, but as a whole, the internet chat room thing seems to encourage people to complain about the most ridiculous and trivial things. Did Greg cash the check yet?

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Also, thank you for selling it to a person who is genuinely interested in the forum and not to some faceless corporation.

+5
As you have seen over the past week or so of posting, Greg's work has created a great community. Congratulations to Greg on finding a good set of people to turn your love child over to and congratulations to Nick and Stef on the adoption.

Wait isn't selling children illegal....

Greg maybe you'll now have time to make that drive to Burke. :p

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
OK Nick...

Enough with the platitudes.... Let's get down to business. Skiing that is. And the hard questions you solicit.

One of the most debated issues on this forum is when to change the banners from Blue to Green, and back again. What's your policy on that one? You're bound to upset someone. And don't tell us to fix our colors in the User CP!

Next, What about all those other tabs at the top of the forum? Like Skiing, Hiking, Lodging, Gear, News. What changes? What stays?

Now, will you be getting the news streaming again?

And what about all those deal of the day feeds. Will that continue?

And you plan for advertising is.....???
And how will it relate to us dissing various resorts, vendor, equipment, and so on?

Back to the forums.
How about moderators? Staying or leaving? You've been clear about Greg. Wuddabout the udder doods? And will the moderation duties change?

How about the personality of the forum. Mild and mannered or rough and frosty (a-la TGR)?

Will the mission of AZ change in any way? Will you re-focus. Will you start charging admission to the lurkers. Or maybe extra minutes for incessant posters?

Bringing in any other team members?

Ok. I'll let you breath. I've got one-hundred more questions, but let's take it from there.

Welcome aboard. While this is your forum, this is your initiation! :razz:

Lastly, are you skiing until May 1st? :daffy:

gmcunni

Enough with the platitudes.... Let's get down to business. Skiing that is. And the hard questions you solicit.

One of the most debated issues on this forum is when to change the banners from Blue to Green, and back again. What's your policy on that one? You're bound to upset someone. And don't tell us to fix our colors in the User CP!

Next, What about all those other tabs at the top of the forum? Like Skiing, Hiking, Lodging, Gear, News. What changes? What stays?

Now, will you be getting the news streaming again?

And what about all those deal of the day feeds. Will that continue?

And you plan for advertising is.....???
And how will it relate to us dissing various resorts, vendor, equipment, and so on?

Back to the forums.
How about moderators? Staying or leaving? You've been clear about Greg. Wuddabout the udder doods? And will the moderation duties change?

How about the personality of the forum. Mild and mannered or rough and frosty (a-la TGR)?

Will the mission of AZ change in any way? Will you re-focus. Will you start charging admission to the lurkers. Or maybe extra minutes for incessant posters?

Bringing in any other team members?

Ok. I'll let you breath. I've got one-hundred more questions, but let's take it from there.

Welcome aboard. While this is your forum, this is your initiation! :razz:

Lastly, are you skiing until May 1st? :daffy:

will billski be the first one banned under new mgt??? :razz: