• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

SkiDork

Waiting for that answer, as per Dork, answer has been posted. I'm just too lazy to look.

look up

its-a-bird-its-a-plane-its-superman.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Will moderators be replaced?

I think he answered that already

Sorry, short attentions span, can you share the answer?
See below, plus he answered you directly above.

From the very first post in this thread:
Please know that I have every intention of keeping this forum as fun, friendly, and exciting as it has always been. I know that I have some ridiculously huge shoes to fill (even more apparent after attending this past weekend’s Summit), and I will do my very best to deliver here.

Greg will be staying on for a quite a while as a moderator during a transition period and still be active on the site, as will (I hope!) all the rest of the AZ staff. As far as myself, I plan on being active on the site and community and continue many, if not all, of the traditions that make AlpineZone the best site out there for the northeast’s skiing and riding community.

And others...
In all seriousness I have no idea about some of that history here on AZ, I'm going to work with the mods regarding things like that.
<snip>
I'm certainly not changing anything around here anytime soon... Greg built an awesome community here and I intend to do my best to keep it that way! :beer:

I hope they all stay on board! (no pun intended). As far as I know, they all do plan on it as well, guys please let me know if I'm totally off base :beer:

Philpug

Congrats and the best of luck to you from all of us at Epicski.

BackLoafRiver

Welcome aboard Nick and Steph. Looking forward to many more years of great conversation and meeting people who share the passion for our sports!