• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

Glenn

Nick, can you make GSS a moderator?

url

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nick, can you make GSS a moderator?

why don't you make him a moderator of your own forum Andy???? Speaking of which, you seemed to believe you had the winning formula for forum moderation. Are people still flocking to your website and bogging down your servers???

At least let him back in now that the circle is broke

I agree, this would be the number one way to improve excitement on this site.

If Nick is open minded and doesn't listen to the crap he'll be back in....the kid cracks me up

Ya'll can find him on PASR or Andy's forum. If he entertains you so much, you know where to find him.

I'm fairly happy with the signal to noise ratio as it currently stands.

agreed 100%

campgottagopee

why don't you make him a moderator of your own forum Andy???? Speaking of which, you seemed to believe you had the winning formula for forum moderation. Are people still flocking to your website and bogging down your servers???

Ya'll can find him on PASR or Andy's forum. If he entertains you so much, you know where to find him.

agreed 100%

Hey Einstein...we know where to find him

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm not reversing any of the previous decisions at this point... sorry guys! At least give me some headroom to get to know everyone that IS on the site right now first, please ;)

It's only my 2nd day on the job!

campgottagopee

I'm not reversing any of the previous decisions at this point... sorry guys! At least give me some headroom to get to know everyone that IS on the site right now first, please ;)

It's only my 2nd day on the job!

Understand and respect that.

Do me a favor...when you have time go back and read some of GSS post and make your own decision. Don't listen to all the haters.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

Touchy touchy :grin:

Nick, how would you like to start on a monopoly? Call me.