• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tapatalk - another way to access AZ on your smartphone!

tekweezle

don;t know if this is posted anywhere but if you install the GetJar.Com Market app, they are giving away a paid copy of Tapatalk for free.

go to GetJar.com and browse the gold apps.

tekweezle

Still free on getjar.com

Sent from my Htc Incredible via tapatalk....

Edd

How exactly do you do that? Trying several methods but nothing is working. I am the worst with pics on AZ.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
How exactly do you do that? Trying several methods but nothing is working. I am the worst with pics on AZ.

When you are creating a post, at the bottom it says, "Submit", "Discard",and thent here are three icons, a camera, a paperclip, and a smiley face.Clicking the camera lets you upload either from your phone (a pic you already took) or from camera (take a pic on the spot).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Edd

Thanks Nick. I had tried that but it doesn't work for me. I assume it's an iPhone issue. Damn you Apple!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm doing this from my iPhone... The second icon from the left should be the one that brings you to your phone gallery to upload a photo you've already taken. That is strange. My tapatalk for iPhone just had a update.. Maybe check that?