• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Word Blocker?

Riverskier

Can we have a new forum for whining and complaining? I've never heard so much PMSing over something(the ability to participate on this forum) we all get for "free".

We're in for a long off-season on AZ. :roll:

This is the site feedback forum, no?

Dr Skimeister

Can we have a new forum for whining and complaining? I've never heard so much PMSing over something(the ability to participate on this forum) we all get for "free".

Just getting in line and goose-stepping went out of fashion a long time ago.

There's a certain irony to you complaining about people complaining. Just sayin....

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

This issue pisses me off (and apparently I'm not alone) a whole hell of a lot more than some stupid kid stepping on my skis in a lift line...

gmcunni

This issue pisses me off (and apparently I'm not alone) a whole hell of a lot more than some stupid kid stepping on my skis in a lift line...

Personally, i'm not really bothered by it because -
And...If "you all" haven't noticed...the people WHINING about this aren't the ones that have really ever abused any language issues on here!!!

but having worked in IT for years and dealing with technology to "filter" what people see/say/do i do find it funny in an entertaining & humorous way. it's ****ing hilarious!

dmc

This is the site feedback forum, no?

yes - but if it's not something the Mods want to hear - it gets locked or deleted.

Then you get told to keep it one thread... Well... they locked it... So... whattya gonna do...

dmc

And I thought the new owner was going to wait a while before doing anything... hmmmm....

I'm stil waiting for some resolution from yesterdays TailBoss debacle...

Until then - I'm only posting in this feedback forum..

gmcunni

Sad and lame is more like it.....

that's cool if that is how you feel. i think it is sad and lame that the events of yesterday (i assume it was that, no other reason for the filter) drove Nick to the point of taking action on the community rather than individuals. Guess the honeymoon was over after just a week.