• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Word Blocker?

Glenn

Just getting in line and goose-stepping went out of fashion a long time ago.

There's a certain irony to you complaining about people complaining. Just sayin....

Yes, I certainly realise there was a touch of ironly in my request. I did chuckle when I hit "post".

I also note some irony of you only coming out of the woodwork when there's some type of drama around here. Just sayin' :razz:

dmc

Yes, I certainly realise there was a touch of ironly in my request. I did chuckle when I hit "post".

I also note some irony of you only coming out of the woodwork when there's some type of drama around here. Just sayin' :razz:

He's just keepin' it real

gmcunni

double-finger.gif

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
All the drama queens

Drama-Queen1.jpg

need to take a

chill-pill.jpg

The sense of entitlement to be allowed to ignore the clearly defined rules that maintain a constructive forum is beginning to get a bit out of wack. :-?

Letting contents (other posters, mods, settings, etc) of an online forum get you pissed off is just silly.

I'm blaming Vitamin D deficiency. Get out there and do some skiing in the sun this weekend! Leave the sunblock at home :idea:

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
that's cool if that is how you feel. i think it is sad and lame that the events of yesterday (i assume it was that, no other reason for the filter) drove Nick to the point of taking action on the community rather than individuals. Guess the honeymoon was over after just a week.

And, after being around this board for some time, yesterday's shenanigans weren't so bad.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Are you whining about people whining? Thats silly too...

Not sure that I was really whining as I'm pretty sure I was being fairly adult in tone. :)

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

I've been trying to bring a little bit of humor to these threads but apparently, I = FAIL.
:dontknow:

Anyway, I'm done viewing and posting in any of these threads. I'm sticking to the content that isn't ridiculous. (now this paragraph is more like whining akin to "I'm taking my ball and going home" :p )

dmc

Not sure that I was really whining as I'm pretty sure I was being fairly adult in tone. :)

whine (hwn, wn)
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

I've been trying to bring a little bit of humor to these threads but apparently, I = FAIL.
:dontknow:

Anyway, I'm done viewing and posting in any of these threads. I'm sticking to the content that isn't ridiculous. (now this paragraph is more like whining akin to "I'm taking my ball and going home" :p )

For a website all those definitions aren't valid because of the sound property.
You can't hear me - but my voice is very high pitched..

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... woah.. just broke a glass...

haha

Dr Skimeister

I'll be sure to check with you for when it's OK for me to participate.

Is there a ******bag in the new smiley assortment?

campgottagopee

And I thought the new owner was going to wait a while before doing anything... hmmmm....

I'm stil waiting for some resolution from yesterdays TailBoss debacle...

Until then - I'm only posting in this feedback forum..

Think yoou'll actually get one??? I'd be surprised.

dmc

Think yoou'll actually get one??? I'd be surprised.

I'm hoping for a resolution... Drew the line in the sand...

TailBoss and I need to come to some sort of detente.. I'm not happy with the way he does things. I've expressed my opinion to the new owner and pointed out the posts that I feel are issues.

Black Phantom

I'm hoping for a resolution... Drew the line in the sand...

TailBoss and I need to come to some sort of detente.. I'm not happy with the way he does things. I've expressed my opinion to the new owner and pointed out the posts that I feel are issues.

Why not settle this dispute like a real man?

And challenge him to a beloved ski off?:p