• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

killington april 17

2knees

Lets get a big crew together. Talked to jack today and he's gonna give it a shot. Steve-O, you still off sundays? Greg, Chris, brian gary???

powbmps

Fack! Would love to go rip bumps with you guys but I've got tickets to go see Annie with my kids that day.

Wow.....that sounds lame.

powbmps

It's a hard knock life biaaaaaatch.

Just ask Jay-Z.

deadheadskier

Staff member
My weekend plans are Sugarbush on Saturday, Killington on Sunday. Might have to ditch my non-bump skiing friends on Sunday if ya'll are up. :lol:

skime

Lets get a big crew together. Talked to jack today and he's gonna give it a shot. Steve-O, you still off sundays? Greg, Chris, brian gary???
killington?

Last edited:

2knees

My weekend plans are Sugarbush on Saturday, Killington on Sunday. Might have to ditch my non-bump skiing friends on Sunday if ya'll are up. :lol:

I'm 100% in. That is the start of april vacation for my kids and the wife is taking them to boston for a few days. I'm supposed to install a patio on sunday but........YEAH RIGHT.

mondeo

Mini skirt is Saturday. I'll be there, not sure how I'll be feeling. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess the same goes for Frank and MQ.

frankm938

ill be there. ill be very hungover because of miniskirt.
2 knees..... i always invite you to shit and you never show, but if you are up in killington sat nite you should def. go to miniskirt! preparty is at my house

2knees

2 knees..... i always invite you to shit and you never show, but if you are up in killington sat nite you should def. go to miniskirt! preparty is at my house

I was hoping you didnt notice.....:oops:

My whole bmmc weekend plans got blown to shit. this time, i wont have my wife, kids and 10 non skiers along so if i come up saturday, i'll be there.

powhunter

Cant make it man..My schedule is FD for sundays for a while... Might hit K or Okemo tomorrow though.. 30% chance of rain..Probably gonna take my chances

steveo

2knees

Cant make it man..My schedule is FD for sundays for a while... Might hit K or Okemo tomorrow though.. 30% chance of rain..Probably gonna take my chances

steveo

tell john to give me a call the next time you see him. He'd be down for this i'm sure.