• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Monday 4-25

2knees

I'll see if i can swing it. havent skied with you guys much this year.

powbmps

Awwww man. I'm on the fence. Too much shit to do, but with a May 1st closing date, it's my last chance to ski some bumps.

Greg

Staff member
Awwww man. I'm on the fence. Too much shit to do, but with a May 1st closing date, it's my last chance to ski some bumps.

DO IT! Plenty of time for other stuff. I'm actually planning to get up to Killington early with the big man and we're going to chill at the pancake place at the bottom of the acces road until it softens. Is that place still there/open?

now calling for highs in the 50's and cloudy, but plenty of time for that forecast to improve. Which it will. Believe it.

Greg

Staff member
Hells yeah!

I think the madriverjack approach to a ski day is in order for Monday. We'll hit up the pancake place early and then go camp out in the lot with some shwag beers until it softens and we get inspired to ski. Sounds like a perfect way to end the season to me.
:dunce::daffy::spread::dunce:

mondeo

DO IT! Plenty of time for other stuff. I'm actually planning to get up to Killington early with the big man and we're going to chill at the pancake place at the bottom of the acces road until it softens. Is that place still there/open?

now calling for highs in the 50's and cloudy, but plenty of time for that forecast to improve. Which it will. Believe it.
The pancake place near the Comfort Inn? Closed for the season.

Black Phantom

I think the madriverjack approach to a ski day is in order for Monday. We'll hit up the pancake place early and then go camp out in the lot with some shwag beers until it softens and we get inspired to ski. Sounds like a perfect way to end the season to me.
:dunce::daffy::spread::dunce:

Where will you be drinking your shwag beers? :razz:

Greg

Staff member
Where will you be drinking your shwag beers? :razz:

KBL lot. Probably bay 2.....wouldn't want to infringe on 1. Probably hit the hill by 11, unless it seems soft earlier than that.

Where are the good bumps?

snoseek

I might be at Killington that day if Wildcat is closed.