• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Google Ads

threecy

Website
www.franklinsites.com
Anyone else having issues with the Google Ads at the top of the site? In IE, I get a "The webpage cannot be found" error and in Firefox, a blank area. Seems to sometimes interfere with back button usage, as well as posting.

MommaBear

Anyone else having issues with the Google Ads at the top of the site? In IE, I get a "The webpage cannot be found" error and in Firefox, a blank area. Seems to sometimes interfere with back button usage, as well as posting.

Noticed it...but just figured it was MY computer being stupid.

bvibert

Staff member
I guess I'm not really seeing any ads on the top, hadn't really noticed to tell you the truth. No problems with posting, or the back button though. Firefox 4 here.

threecy

Website
www.franklinsites.com
I think the back button gets thrown off (by one page) when IE displays the "webpage cannot be found" page inside the ad frame.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm on Chrome and not seeing it either. I moved some stuff around so something must have gone awry Thanks for the heads-up!