Killington - Friday, 11/10/2006 (contingent on opening) - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 263
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lynn and Lowell MA
    Posts
    4,380
    How much are lift tickets? Any deals out there?


  2. #62
    C'mon, don't be softies, everyone. I was first at the Cannon outting, and that was a 3 hour drive for me. Pretty sure I was there by 7:45.


    I'll be up as early as anyone is game. Just give me a time.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

  3. #63
    ALLSKIING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    East Setauket,NY/Killington,VT
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post


    I'll be up as early as anyone is game. Just give me a time.
    Well to be there at 8:30 I will have to be on the road at 1:30 am...sounds good
    Dave
    11/12 Season 13
    12/13 Season 17
    13/14 Season 22
    14/15 Season 30
    15/16 Season 24
    16/17 Season 32
    17/18 Season 10

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    How much are lift tickets? Any deals out there?
    I don't recall what the Warren Miller shwag was near you, but for the Lebanon showing it includes a free mid-week ticket to K.

  5. #65
    Okay count me in, I will leave my dad's house at 6:00am which should put me there by 8:45am. I plan to stay until around 2pm and make my way down to the BBPJ ferry.
    2016-2017 - 21 Days

  6. #66
    I'll be there but probably around 11ish. Wow...I've been doing some very minor lurking this week and it looks like this thing is coming together. Those of us with a41's can work out meeting up with peeps w/o them. Then we can get them the 20% discount off the ticket.
    ~Rich~

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by loafer89 View Post
    Okay count me in, I will leave my dad's house at 6:00am which should put me there by 8:45am. I plan to stay until around 2pm and make my way down to the BBPJ ferry.
    Warren too?
    ~Rich~

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanoNYC View Post
    Warren too?
    No unfortunately not, as he has to go to school. Originally we planned to go up that weekend for my birthday, but it will be fun to meet up with all of you gentlemen. My father lives a mile from the M.A border so I am quite a bit away from home during the week to get Warren.
    2016-2017 - 21 Days

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by loafer89 View Post
    No unfortunately not, as he has to go to school. Originally we planned to go up that weekend for my birthday, but it will be fun to meet up with all of you gentlemen. My father lives a mile from the M.A border so I am quite a bit away from home during the week to get Warren.
    Too bad...He's a great kid.
    ~Rich~

  10. #70
    thetrailboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NEK by Birth; Alta/Snowbird by Choice
    Posts
    27,479
    Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    I don't recall what the Warren Miller shwag was near you, but for the Lebanon showing it includes a free mid-week ticket to K.
    But that is after our gathering....
    Live, Ski, or Die!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:56 AM.