• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - Friday, 11/10/2006 (contingent on opening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
But after being at Killington this weekend, I find it really hard to believe that they will not open. I think we should have a far better idea by Wednesday.

I may be grapsing at straws but let's be positive here folks!! It may still be a long shot but I'll be at K on Friday 11/10 if they're open. I'm not giving up yet!

this is not a matter of being positive or negative but rather simply looking at the facts. they still are not blowing snow on the lower mountain. it doen't matter what the temperature is, if they don't blow the snow (and the best forecasted time to do so on lower mountain is quickly expiring) then they don't open this week.

Steve is right. I'm sure the glades area is in good shape, but there's been no snowmaking below mid-mountain. So unless they change their top-to-bottom policy and come up with a downloading option, lift-serviced at Killington ain't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.