• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best Movie Quotes

SkiDog

This has probably been a thread..but in the interest of starting something "new" thought this might be a time killer...

Its tough....theres sooo many...

"say what again...I dare you"

"is what a country?"

M

SkiDog

"He's an asshole. Anybody with a haircut like that, you know they're an asshole."

this could go on for days...I love it...I was just talking with a buddy this past weekend about how much we like quoteing movies...

heres another..

"it was only a matter of time before they got to stacks"

M

Grassi21

This is a bad thread. I might loose my job responding to it every 3 seconds. I'll start with a few from a movie I watched last night:

"Let's agree to disagree"

"When in Rome"

Ron - "Look the most glorious rainbow!" Veronica - "Do me on it!"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"the Dude abides"

"Danny, to me winning isn't important... you do."

"I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!"

"The servant waits... while the master baits."

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
"nice marmot"

"where is the money lebowski, or ve kill zee girl"

"shut up donnie"

"no donnie theyre nileists"

man that movie ROCKED....

M

"What are you, a f*ckin' park ranger."

"Careful maann, there's a beverage!"

"This aggression will not stand, man."

"It really tied the room together."

"This is not a worthy advisary. Buncha towleheads trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank."

Yeah, basically every line from that movie.

SkiDog

"What are you, a f*ckin' park ranger."

"Careful maann, there's a beverage!"

"This aggression will not stand, man."

"It really tied the room together."

"This is not a worthy advisary. Buncha towleheads trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank."

Yeah, basically every line from that movie.

Best part was when he dropped the joint into his lap while driving and tried to put it out with the beer.....crashed into the dumpster...too friggin funny...

Oh and when he makes a whihte russian with dry non dairy creamer..HA

M

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim. And we sat in the Korova Milkbar, trying to make up our razudoks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milkbar sold milk-plus; milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and get you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

And ofcourse:

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

ChileMass

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim. And we sat in the Korova Milkbar, trying to make up our razudoks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milkbar sold milk-plus; milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and get you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

And ofcourse:

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

Oh, Andy - one of my faves!!!

"And what's wrong with your's, little sister?"

"You shall hear devil trumpets and angel trombones - you are invited!"

"C'mon, thou old Billy Goat Billy! Come and get a kick in the yarbles! That's if you GOT any yarbles.....!!"

"I'm the only only person who can save you from yourself!!" - as Mr. Deltoid grabs Alex by the nuts......

"It's not fair! It's not fair that I can't slooshy lovely, lovely Ludwig Van.....!!"

ChileMass

More Kubrick -

"I am senior drill instructor Hartman. Because I am hard you will not like me, but I will teach you. If you leave my island, ladies, you will be a weapon......"

"Did your parents have any children that lived, Pyle?"

"What is your major malfunction??? Didn't your mommy and daddy give you enough love when you were a child?"

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Don't know how many times I saw that movie, I liked in so many different ways. It's also what first turned me on to classical music..

Alright, that's a little strange that a clockwork orange first turned you on to 'classical' music, but whatever-

"You had best unf*ck yourself, or I will tear off your head and sh*t down your neck!"

Classic....

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Why do you find that strange? The first time I saw Clockwork Orange I was like 14 or 15 and into nothing but rock. That movie opened up my eyes to other possibilities.

I don't know, it was my kneejerk reaction. I have no good reason for it.

You're pretty strange as it is, though, so par for the course I guess.