• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Haha, that was a good idea... yeah i was looking at them, 2" looked pretty small to me when I was looking at a ruler.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Coming in this week .... i ordered two sizes, I think 3" and 1.5". I'll send out a couple of each to anyone who wants one.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Well... I got the stickers in. They look like crap. The printer messed up. The top of the triangle is such a light blue color you can't even see it. And they are rectangle instead of round.

I'm contacting them to see what I can do . what sucks is I ordered 1000 3" rounds (which are the ones I got yesterday) and 1000 1.5" rounds (which are coming tomorrow)... i'm guessing the 1.5" will have the same problem. Turnaround time is slow with these guys b/c of the gang run process (like, 3 - 6 weeks). hopefully we can get it resolved quickly.

o3jeff

Let me know if they tell you to go screw, I can get you in touch with someone locally here in CT that can make them.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Vendor is replacing stickers and agrees it was a diecutting issue, which is great. Just have to wait a bit for them to come in again.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Doubtful. They run gang run so they accumulate orders over 2 - 3 weeks then run them all at once. So it's a "get in on the next run" type of scenario.