• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bottomless Sac

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Well just recieved my first item, the Nixon Formula Watch 53.37. Just got done packing it up to return it, don't like it all that much. :( On the bright side, that give me bucks for my next purchase. Come on pappa needs new skis!!! :)

bvibert

Staff member
Glad I'm not the only one.

It seems to stop coming every once and a while and I have to sign up again, but it usually only happens after I order something...

Grassi21

Now if they'd only put up a nice pair of skis :)

The other day I picked up those adjustable touring poles. Last night I was a click away from buying those skins. The funny part is, I'm still an intermediate. Why am I trying to acquire all this BC gear? I guess you always need to keep an eye on the future....

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
The other day I picked up those adjustable touring poles. Last night I was a click away from buying those skins. The funny part is, I'm still an intermediate. Why am I trying to acquire all this BC gear? I guess you always need to keep an eye on the future....

SAC is evil, it's evil I say!

roark

I regretted passing up on the poles and bought the skins. Damn you SAC, I need to look for a 0% card!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
It's gone now, thankfully. Size 40 is a tough one to sell to athletes.

So do me a favor and buy that last snowboard
face.gif

BeanoNYC

I sent a female boarder friend a text message. It's a 157 ... I don't know much about snowboard size, but I'm assuming it's too short for a guy.