• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bottomless Sac

SkiDog

cmon...dont some of you need a new mtn biking helmet??? I want to see the next item already..

M

bvibert

Staff member
cmon...dont some of you need a new mtn biking helmet??? I want to see the next item already..

M

It is a cool looking helmet, but the one I have now is working just fine. I like to try my helmets on to see how they fit before buying them anyway.

SkiDog

I knew I shouldve taken that bet....damn...

At any rate..the helmet is gone...new item...not that you'd want it...but new item anyway..

M

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
They've been putting far too many shorts and shirts up there, well guess they need to get rid of their summer inventory. Me, I'm just waiting for that new set of skis :)

roark

They've been putting far too many shorts and shirts up there, well guess they need to get rid of their summer inventory. Me, I'm just waiting for that new set of skis :)
Didn't you get the Atomics at the end of the season last year?

roark

I knew I shouldve taken that bet....damn...

At any rate..the helmet is gone...new item...not that you'd want it...but new item anyway..

M
I'm surprised those went. Last time I checked there were still over 200. Must've had some ebayers buying 3 @ time.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Didn't you get the Atomics at the end of the season last year?

Nope, they had the Metron Ex skis, wasn't really interested in those.

I'm surprised those went. Last time I checked there were still over 200. Must've had some ebayers buying 3 @ time.

I doubt that they all went. I think that they were just taken off for now and we'll see them in the future.

Greg

Staff member
How can you see how many are available?

Greg

Staff member
View the source code of the page and search for onhand to see how many are left and class="total" to see how many where offered.

Bah! Too much work... ;)

Grassi21

View the source code of the page and search for onhand to see how many are left and class="total" to see how many where offered.

Maybe its my OCD... I love this little tip so much that I will even check the inventory of women's items. I guess its just hoping for the next item to pop up soon.

bvibert

Staff member
Bah! Too much work... ;)

It doesn't get too much easier than that... :roll:

;)

You can also search for the item on backcountry.com and it'll say how many they have left in stock. That takes longer though...