• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

nickerson

STREETSKIER

sick riding fast flowy dry smooth man this place is fun !! been on cape for awhile this place is close to house so i hit it daily too much traffic to drive to otis or barnstable it didnt take long to figure out set up just kept checking out trails and where they go lately i ve been staying away from pond trails and staying in woods starting to get in some sort of shape getting ready to hit vt soon reading is on way home otis soon also seems like a 29r would be sweet thinking of getting one im overdew for a new ride although the five 5 is nice here.

Last edited:

Grassi21

sick riding fast flowy dry smooth man this place is fun !! been on cape for awhile this place is close to house so i hit it daily too much traffic to drive to otis or barnstable it didnt take long to figure out set up just kept checking out trails and where they go lately i ve been staying away from pond trails and staying in woods starting to get in some sort of shape getting ready to hit vt soon reading is on way home otis soon also seems like a 29r would be sweet thinking of getting one im overdew for a new ride although the five 5 is nice here.

give me some more juice. my in laws have a place in brewtser. we are probably a 5 minutes bike ride from nickerson. would be nice to get some miles in that are not on the rail trail.

atvkilla

I'd like to know a little more too. I've dabbled in there a bit but am staying right down the road for a while this summer. Any gps tracks or tips&tricks?

STREETSKIER

I'd be interested too. My folks live in Harwich, and it would be nice to get out for a few miles when I'm visiting.

I wish I could explain the ins and outs but it's confusing remember you are in a park so you can't really get lost most real single is on east and south I will gladly show anyone around if I'm there I live in east Orleans but work in vt love to hook up also stay away from vt for now it's been raining all spring I know Otis and tot well so that's another option when I get a chance I'll post a map from map my hike thanks good luck, wolf. find a single track on left side of main gate right after power lines and try to stay on it you will see the way the traffic goes shop In orleans does rides tues nites at 5:30

Last edited: