• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

DMC's band - Berkeley Heights NJ Fair 7/15

dmc

My NJ band Third Rail is playing the Fest of Mount Carmel Fair on 7.15 from 8pm until close.

I went to high school in BH and it's like a big homecoming.. The guitar player and myself first jammed in BH in 1979... We're stoked!!

Warp Daddy

My NJ band Third Rail is playing the Fest of Mount Carmel Fair on 7.15 from 8pm until close.

I went to high school in BH and it's like a big homecoming.. The guitar player and myself first jammed in BH in 1979... We're stoked!!
'e

Rock On - give 'em a SHOW, D !!

Hey U got any MULLET wigs ? :D

Warp Daddy

Mullet wigs, LMFAO

I have some good buddies that have refused to let the mullet die

If you can pull it off mullets are still cool.

Sheeeeit Campy : Truth be told if i wasn't a damn cue ball , i 'd still be rockin my over the shoulder and down the back hair i usta have :D:D

Alas My guitar honkin grandson in NYC has picked up THAT look and it IS serving him well :D

campgottagopee

Sheeeeit Campy : Truth be told if i wasn't a damn cue ball , i 'd still be rockin my over the shoulder and down the back hair i usta have :D:D

Alas My guitar honkin grandson in NYC has picked up THAT look and it IS serving him well :D

Nice, he a rocker too??

campgottagopee

Yup !! Kid's a kick az axe man, puts his ole granddaddy to shame dammit . He has them damn LOOONG fingers ya need to make 4 + fret stretch . Me i gotta cheat with the thumb :D:D

I hear ya, but don't understand. I like live music sooooo much cause I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket for god's sake.

campgottagopee

If I could be a rocker I'd wanna be a drummer, they're cool. Sure guitar players get all the chicks but there's gotta be some left over.

My fav drummer since I was a kid AND, IMO, the best 3 piece rockers EVER.....RUSH baby

dmc

Looks like I'm sitting in on drumset with my friends band Radio Flyer tomorrow night in New City,NY.
Looking forward to playing with these guys and also stoked for a gig that starts late and ends late... :)

Love playing late.. With a buzz on.... :)

Cafe Barcel Kitchen & Bar
190 South Main St. (In the Decicco's Shopping Center)
New City, NY

Warp Daddy

If I could be a rocker I'd wanna be a drummer, they're cool. Sure guitar players get all the chicks but there's gotta be some left over.

My fav drummer since I was a kid AND, IMO, the best 3 piece rockers EVER.....RUSH baby

TOTALLY !!!!!!! Neal Peart My all time fav bongo banger !!!!!!!!

I luv AC/DC and ZEP and GNR BUT RUSH is simply without equal IMO. The sounds they produce from 3 dudes is meganormaous

dmc

u guys catch Neil on Letterman last night??

Grassi21

Thanks guys. I have spent the last 30 minutes watching drum solo's on Youtube. :)