• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jeep owners?

powhunter

Theres a few stashes out here in Southington..Let me know when your in the area...BTW.. Does anyone remember the Jeep appreciation days that let Jeep owners ski for free at certain areas? That was the shizzzle!!

Steveo

bigbog

G....think you might wanna check out makimono's mentioned Jeep NE(MA) get together...and any in CT. The meetings are where the "Only by spoken word" leads for playgrounds are mentioned. Great to listen for upgrade talk...both pro and "what I should've done first...".

$.01

Glenn

Theres a few stashes out here in Southington..Let me know when your in the area...BTW.. Does anyone remember the Jeep appreciation days that let Jeep owners ski for free at certain areas? That was the shizzzle!!

Steveo

Those were cool! Bummer they don't do that any more.

o3jeff

Steveo

Can you still go to the Cove(along 691) still or is that all developed now? 15 years ago it was pretty good in there.

powhunter

Can you still go to the Cove(along 691) still or is that all developed now? 15 years ago it was pretty good in there.

Half of it is developed...Still some good stuff though...Id have to show you the entrance Its kinda like the entrance to the bat cave very incognito...The 691 entrance is blocked off

Steveo

o3jeff

Half of it is developed...Still some good stuff though...Id have to show you the entrance Its kinda like the entrance to the bat cave very incognito...The 691 entrance is blocked off

Steveo

We used to get in at the factory by The Manor Inn, then again I have nothing to go wheeling with now anyways.

o3jeff

so what kind of stuff you got?

-Rear window bar and probably the clips too(brand new)
-Rear and side tinted windows out of a 2006(the only difference is what side the zippers start on, I will check tonight). The windows are scratched up but the zippers are in perfect shape. Black sail cloth material.

I'll see if I have anything else, possibly the hardware to attach the soft top to the roll bar.

bvibert

Staff member
I saw Gary cruising around after Irene on Sunday, looks like he has done a bit of work to it:

big-jeep.jpg

gmcunni

i'm still trying to figure out how to mount the step ladder i need to use to get in the damn thing.

powhunter

Doing some work on my wrangler. Putting these tires and wheels on:

picture.php

Removing carpet, and putting that rubberized spray stuff on the floor......Getting it painted Military olive drab....

Jeff are those soft top windows ya have for sale??

Steveo