• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - 6/19/11, Father's Day AM

bvibert

Staff member
Gonna get out for a morning ride to enjoy the start to my Father's day. Thinking Nass soccer fields, maybe around 10ish? Totally open to suggestions though.

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
I'd love to join you, but get the feeling I'd never get down to get my sailboat prepped for another season afterwards:puke:
Think I'm going to reschedule last Sundays plan and get to the boat in the morning, then hit Hurd again afterwards. If I can do that saturday, I'll join you Sunday.
Had a great 50 minute blast with my son at Sessions yesterday. Hadn't been out for a week, and I felt so much better at the end of the ride than the start:p

WoodCore

If you can, stay away from the soccer field stuff on Sunday morning..........It's all for a greater good, trust me!

bvibert

Staff member
Looks nice there!

Have a good paddle tomorrow!

I have possible plans for a ride tomorrow morning. If anyone wants in let me know.

bvibert

Staff member
Secret AZ parking spot at 9am. The route I don't know, that's Woodcore's department.