• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pet Peeves

darent

We thought that with people who walk their dogs in our neighborhood as well....but they never come back. Till the next day's walk, and leave another one. SO annoying. There was talk amongst the neighbors that once we would figure out who the culprit was, we would collect the offending bags and distribute them on their doorstep. It finally stopped, so someone must have ID'd them.

we found out who the culprit was on our walk. we collected her bags and stashed them. waited for her to show up and put them in her car in the backseat floor. she doesn't walk her dog there anymore

bvibert

Staff member
we found out who the culprit was on our walk. we collected her bags and stashed them. waited for her to show up and put them in her car in the backseat floor. she doesn't walk her dog there anymore

Well played!

skiNEwhere

People who don't turn off their high beams, although most people in Colorado seem to have this down.

When people leave their blinker on.

+1 on driving in the left lane. Going the speed limit is not acceptable, the unwritten rule for "proper" left lane driving is at least 15 over. And if I am in the left lane and I see someone coming up on me faster than I am traveling, I will move out of the way

Mpdsnowman

Lol nothing really bothers me. But there are two things that get my goat.

1) The prick that lets a car out of a parking lot while stopped at a light in traffic. The good Samaritan can cause a serious accident when they do that and usually the car being waived on wants to go into the outter lane really F'ing it up...

the other lol...

2) (ive written aritcles in the local paper on this one lol) People who buy lotto tickets at gas stations. They stand there looking at all those pretty pieces of numbered paper which they think is going to make the rich right there and then. Ohhh how they can take their time browsing all those instant games. Ohhh how the clerk has to sit there and wait to be told which cards to pull out. While I stand in line with others simply waiting to pay for gas lol.

I have always maintained they should have a separate line for that and let the common people who need gas pay for it and go on about their day....The lotto people can wait! Obviously their priorities are a little different than mine..

Mpdsnowman

Im getting ready right now to leave to go snowboard for the day (hope everyone gets out his weekend)..As I was checking my internet life I noticed another pet peeve lol....Im charging my gopro at my laptop and as a result I dont have my wireless mouse activated (same usb port)

I dont like this mouse pad thats on the laptop lol..Its definitely a pet peeve. I move my finger and it doesnt go in the direction i want lol...

have a good day

jejeskier

People who think they can drive into my lane without slowing down because something is in their lane(bike rider, mail truck, Ect. ! !